Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Wow, haven't done this for a while:
Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult
Time to Bring the Pain- Krypteria
Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne
Seven Widows Weep- Sirenia
Monster- Skillet
Jump- Van Halen
Master of Puppets- Metallica
T.N.T.- AC/DC
Taking Over Me- Evanescence
We're Not Gonna Take It- Twisted Sister
I've listened to a lot more lately (I've gone through my about 350 song playlist over the last few days), so this is just a small taste.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Here we go:
A Prophecy-Asking Alexandria
A Single Moment of Sincerity-Asking Alexandria
If you can't ride two Horses-Asking Alexandria
Hells Bells-AC/DC
Back in Black-AC/DC
A well Respected Man-The Kinks
Somebody that I used to know-Gotye
Break-Three Days Grace
On My Own-Three Days Grace.

I have a lot more but this list is long enough
Old November 5th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

My favorites

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
#2 CoNer & Master Storyteller

Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness Neurosion wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Big Big Train - Full Power
Phideaux - Doomsday Afternoon
Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing:

Old November 7th, 2013, 07:38 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Dusting off some old Townes van Zandt songs lately, this one's a favorite...

Old November 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

One Day from Ace of Base's album Golden Ratio, along with All For You, and Precious, also from that album. Its sooo good.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old November 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Currently waiting for Adam Gontier's solo album to come out…

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 27th, 2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old November 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Currently, lovin Eminem's newest album.
Old November 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I don't much like rap, but I do like Survival. That song is awesome!

Due to my brother constant listening to Indie music, I'm starting to like it to. Possibly my new favorite song is Pompeii, by Bastille. Epic song.
Old November 28th, 2013, 04:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I don't much like rap, but I do like Survival. That song is awesome!

Due to my brother constant listening to Indie music, I'm starting to like it to. Possibly my new favorite song is Pompeii, by Bastille. Epic song.
I used to not like rap, too, but then a friend got me hooked sometime during this past summer. And actually, survival is one of the few songs in that album I don't like, I haven't checked out all the songs in that album yet, though. Beautiful Pain, and Bad Guy are the other two that I don't like from that album.

And I hear ya on Pompeii, I haven't had a chance to download it to my phone yet, but it is on my "list to download" (I actually have a list of all the songs I want to download, it currently has like thirty songs waiting to be downloaded.... is it weird that I'm that addicted to music?).
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM
...Something unique

Listening to mostly Paul Simon and Wyclef Jean. Some of my favorite songs:

Fast Car (Ft. Paul Simon)-Wyclef Jean
Kodachrome- Paul Simon
If I was President- Wyclef Jean
Gumboots- Paul Simon
Graceland- Paul Simon
Sweetest Girl- Wyclef Jean
Boxer- Simon and Garfunkel
Old March 8th, 2014, 01:50 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Latest playlist
Violet Hill-Coldplay,
Our Truth-Lacuna Coil,
The Seventh Summer-Sirenia,
Led Astray-Sirenia,
Until My Last Breath-Tarja,
Pinball Wizard-The Who,
Requiem for a Tower-Escala,
Ice Queen-Within Temptation

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist