Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 4th, 2016, 05:13 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah soundoff

The worst part about this is I haven't had time to even think about armies for me or to help my son. need to set aside some time for that as well or I will be totally unprepared for the trip.
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
The worst part about this is I haven't had time to even think about armies for me or to help my son. need to set aside some time for that as well or I will be totally unprepared for the trip.
Alright! Well we're excited to have you! That, and you'll be getting a dozen cookies and that's always nice. As for armies, if worst comes to worst, we will have prebuilt armies provided for those that may not have an army of their own...so you're covered in that regard. If you need anything just let us know!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 9th, 2016, 05:04 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Alright everyone, just 3 days before the tournament! Get excited and get ready for an awesome time. Any final takers come and join in the madness!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 10th, 2016, 02:22 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Marr Highway - Kee-Mo-shi
how does Kee-Mo-shi work as a wandering monster if you don't control the figure then how do you mind shackle someone once you don't have control of Kee-Mo-shi do you lose control of the figure??? stated on card having control matters, So if you put an order marker on the card you automatically take control of the mind-shackled figure and can move it on another turn that is quite the gamble if she is killed and you lose two order markers, but can you even move the mind-shackeld figure because at that point you don't have control of the wondering monster so the power is a waste. Maybe this isn't a good card for a wondering monster.
ON the other side of the coin if neither of you can move or attack with a mind-shackled figure than it just sits their to be destroyed unless Kee-Mo-shi gets destroyed first and then the original player gets the card back but if you kill your own mind-shackled figure do you get the points for that or how does that work.
Old June 10th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@wjscaper , I would wonder if she could just mindshackle a figure for your team. If this conflicts, I would just suggest to @Sirheroscape, or @Tiranx to change the monster for the map.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2016, 03:21 PM

We picked kee-mo-shee for this very reason. When you place an order marker on the wandering monster as soon as that order marker is revealed you obtain control of the wandering monster for that turn as if it were a part of your own army. as soon as your turn is over the wandering monster then becomes neutral again. In this case with kee-mo-shee, if you reveal an order marker and use your turn to mind shackle an opponents figure then that opponents figure permanently joins your army. At the end of your turn kee-Moshe becomes neutral again but as stated on the card even if kee-mo-she is destroyed you still obtain control of any mind shackled figures. And yes if you mind shackle one of your opponents figures and then they kill the figure that was mins shackled they will get points for it because that figure has become a part of your army.

I hope that was simple enough... does that make sense?

Quote:
Marr Highway - Kee-Mo-shi
how does Kee-Mo-shi work as a wandering monster if you don't control the figure then how do you mind shackle someone once you don't have control of Kee-Mo-shi do you lose control of the figure??? stated on card having control matters, So if you put an order marker on the card you automatically take control of the mind-shackled figure and can move it on another turn that is quite the gamble if she is killed and you lose two order markers, but can you even move the mind-shackeld figure because at that point you don't have control of the wondering monster so the power is a waste. Maybe this isn't a good card for a wondering monster.
ON the other side of the coin if neither of you can move or attack with a mind-shackled figure than it just sits their to be destroyed unless Kee-Mo-shi gets destroyed first and then the original player gets the card back but if you kill your own mind-shackled figure do you get the points for that or how does that work.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 10th, 2016, 05:18 PM

Assuming the card is meant to stay in your control, The mind shackle should stay with the one who has possession of Kee-Mo-shi, it does say becomes part of your army, but I don't think they had this situation in mind. I can go with the ruling on this, just want to make sure everyone is on the same page before we play any games, don't want anyone not know the ruling on this figure for this wondering monster tourney.
Old June 10th, 2016, 05:30 PM

By the way are you showing up TREX, it would be good to see you again. I will be in preston to spend the night tonight and to pick up my boys. Then headed out to tourney the following day and then we are doing a mini vacation afterwards.
Old June 10th, 2016, 06:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@wjscaper , I had planned on going, but I am not sure if my wife wants to go up that way or not now to see her family. I am finished making one of my tournament prizes none the less. and its pretty cool looking.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:11 PM

Yes. When you use kee-mo-shi if you successfully mindshakle an opponents figure that figure becomes part of your army for the game. Kee-mo-ahi returns neutral after your turn, but the figure mindshakle stays with your army. If kee-mo-ahi dies all players who have mindshakled a figure "retain" (continue to have (something); keep possession of) control of that figure in their army.

Quote:
Assuming the card is meant to stay in your control, The mind shackle should stay with the one who has possession of Kee-Mo-shi, it does say becomes part of your army, but I don't think they had this situation in mind. I can go with the ruling on this, just want to make sure everyone is on the same page before we play any games, don't want anyone not know the ruling on this figure for this wondering monster tourney.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 18th, 2016, 06:48 AM

Tournament Review

What a weekend!! This last weekend we had our second Rumble in the Burg tournament!! We had a great showing with 16 players (the perfect number) and all showed up to give it their all. We had some very competitive armies and some very close, exciting games. And the prize table...one word...overflowing!! There were enough prizes to go around for more than half the participants...which, when you have a day like me at 9th place, it's nice to get a little something.

Again, this was a Wandering Monster tournament where each map was given a "neutral" figure in the middle that either opponent could place an order marker on. Whoever killed the Wandering Monster was then awarded points on their total score in the event of a game going to time or for tie breakers. It added a bit of a monkey wrench into each game making players have to with it or use it to their advantage. In fact most games were decided by the use of the wandering monster, which made things even more exciting.

But without further ado...here are the top 10 that placed in the tournament. As well, don't forget to watch the video report/review of the tournament!!

Standings
1. @dart48 - Nilfheim, Greenscales X2, Marro Warriors, Krav, Raelin (RotV)
2. @TREX - Hydras X2, 10th Reg X4
3. Grant - Hydra, Master of the Hunt, Deathreavers X2, ?
4. @dreamscaper - Raelin (SotM), Kozuke, Nakitas, Ashra X4
5. @podunksarmy - Bahadur, Darkclaws, Greyspears, Quickblades, Swiftfangs
6. Lady Heroscape - Zelrig, Marcus, 10th Reg X2, Sacred Band X2
7. Zabusa - Braxas, Dead Eye Dan, Greenscales X3, Black Wyrmlings X3
8. Jacob - Marcus, Valguard, Legionaires X3, Legion Archers X3
9. @Sir Heroscape - Siege, Krav, Warforged X4
10. @Tiranx - Bramcephys, Ornak, Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Gruts X2

Dund Prize (most losses/worst record) --> @wjscaper
WTF Prize (what kinda army is that?!) --> Tiranx's son

And again a thanks to all who attended...especially @wjscaper and son who were troopers and made it up from Utah!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 20th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice, guys! Looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully I'l catch ya'll next time.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers