Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mister Terrific - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Some thoughts to ponder . . .

How many T-Spheres has he ever been seen using at one time? The comic art seems to show only 3 at a time, which leads to the next question

After they are destroyed, should he be able to bring more onto the battlefield?

Can multiple Mr. T's use the same T-Sphere DO's in a mirror battle?

And he really can only fly if they are there with him.
1) Pretty much limitless from what I've seen.

2) That'd be cool, but if we need to limit it for game balance we could.

3) I'm fine either way on this one thematically, so we'd just have to make a decision and make sure the wording was clear.

4) Yes, but he also has one in his hand in the sculpt, so he should still be able to fly regardless.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Some thoughts to ponder . . .
  1. How many T-Spheres has he ever been seen using at one time? The comic art seems to show only 3 at a time, which leads to the next question
  2. After they are destroyed, should he be able to bring more onto the battlefield?
  3. Can multiple Mr. T's use the same T-Sphere DO's in a mirror battle?
  4. And he really can only fly if they are there with him.
  1. An infinite supply all over the world.
  2. It doesn't matter to me either way. I don't mind him replenishing destroyed T-S, placing new T-S each turn, or starting the game with a static number of them anywhere on the map.
  3. I thought of this too, and I thought "yes" Why not? Multiple Thanos' would use multiple cosmic gloves, multiple Kangs would use multiple Temporal Glyphs, etc. etc.
  4. He has a T-Sphere with him at all times... in the figure's hands.
Old May 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

OK, after thinking more about this and taking all the suggestions into consideration, how about this?

T-SPHERE CREATION
Start the game with 4 T-Sphere destructible objects on this card. Each time you reveal a numbered Order Marker, you may place a T-Sphere from this card or a previously destroyed T-Sphere onto any empty space within 4 spaces of Mister Terrific.

T-SPHERE TACTICS
When rolling for initiative, you may either:
- choose an enemy figure that is within 4 spaces of a T-Sphere and add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on the chosen figure's card;
- place each T-Sphere on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location; or
- destroy any number of T-Spheres.

T-MASK CLOAKING
If a T-Sphere is within 4 spaces of Mister Terrific, Androids and Cyborgs cannot target Mister Terrific for a non-adjacent special power or attack.

FLYING SYMBOL

T-SPHERE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

SHRAPNEL
When a T-Sphere is destroyed, before removing it from the battlefield, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to it that does not have the T-Sphere Tactics special power.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

DO should be TINY 1 right?
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it! My only reservation is I wonder if the cloaking power is too niche to bother with ... I wish we could open it up more, but then I realize theme gets dicey. Not a deal breaker for me either way, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

We have 15 units that fit that category so far, plus more to come, so I think it's worthwhile to keep.

For the T-Sphere, the sphere part can be as easy as the beads from a silver costume jewelry or Mardi Gras -type necklace. Keeping them aloft - plastic flying stands maybe?

Old May 5th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Looks great SirG. Thanks.

For the T-Spheres, I was thinking silver painted pencil erasers glued onto a tooth pick and the toothpick is mounted into a base then painted black. Sorta how I mounted the Shadow Demon from Shadow King's figure. This would be a very cheap and easy method.
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Business Casual

Will the erasers be spherical enough?

Old May 5th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
DO should be TINY 1 right?
We've never had elevated DO's before, so although I agree with the Tiny part, I'm not so sure about the height. It's going to depend on how high off the ground we want to create them. They usually hover around or above his head, so height 5?

Old May 5th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

How about the height of a flying stand with a bead on top. That would look nicer than a painted eraser for the card. So probably about Tiny 4. I really like the concept behind the design now.
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
How about the height of a flying stand with a bead on top. That would look nicer than a painted eraser for the card. So probably about Tiny 4. I really like the concept behind the design now.
on all accounts.

Old May 5th, 2012, 05:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
on all accounts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library