Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 4th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet - Design Pha

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Stinking lava!
This is an off-topic question (sorry!), but I'm curious: would we ever be interested in revising the molten lava rules (or adding a new set of alternative lava rules)? It bothers me how powerful throwers are when lava is around, and in my opinion the power-level there negatively influences new units and maps.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Stinking lava!
This is an off-topic question (sorry!), but I'm curious: would we ever be interested in revising the molten lava rules (or adding a new set of alternative lava rules)? It bothers me how powerful throwers are when lava is around, and in my opinion the power-level there negatively influences new units and maps.
Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, off-topic is our on-topic. I'd be all over further nerfing Lava. Magma is the only one who would be seriously affected, and she's downright broken in certain combos.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yeah..lava is extremely worrisome. Looks good here though.
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Stinking lava!
Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, off-topic is our on-topic. I'd be all over further nerfing Lava. Magma is the only one who would be seriously affected, and she's downright broken in certain combos.
Yep, make a proposal. I'm open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No issues with the glyph.

On the subject of molten lava, the damage for landing in molten lava is probably low enough already. If anything, I'd want to add a rule that allowed a figure placed on lava by an opponent to be placed on an adjacent space (assuming you hit some kind of saving throw) before rolling for lava damage.
Old November 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
On the subject of molten lava, the damage for landing in molten lava is probably low enough already.
Are you sure that's not your love of Magneto+Magma talking? Honestly though, I'm surprised to hear you say that. I find that anytime lava is involved in a game, throwers become ridiculously strong. I try to avoid maps with lava, or at least be very particular with which units I choose when testing.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 4th, 2014, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
On the subject of molten lava, the damage for landing in molten lava is probably low enough already.
Are you sure that's not your love of Magneto+Magma talking? Honestly though, I'm surprised to hear you say that. I find that anytime lava is involved in a game, throwers become ridiculously strong. I try to avoid maps with lava, or at least be very particular with which units I choose when testing.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The damage is sky-high and we don't include lava maps in the online events precisely for this reason. What I meant was that lowering the damage itself any more doesn't feel "realistic" for a molten lava effect.

I was suggesting an alternative mechanic to nerf lava - namely, that if you would be placed by an opponent onto a lava space, you can get a "dodge roll" to place the figure on an adjacent space instead, an not roll for lava damage. That way, the lava can stay as deadly as we want it, but the figure movement combo isn't quite so deadly.
Old November 27th, 2014, 07:44 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

J. Jonah Jameson got the glyph in the last playtest game with Donatello. Loved seeing him throw Raphael and Jubilee around. And Jubilee rolled a 20 when she got thrown in to lava!

Quote:
Old July 2nd, 2015, 09:34 AM

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet - Playtest P

When A3n posting Donatello's card, it reminded me this should be in Final Editing too.

Quote:
Old July 11th, 2015, 09:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Anti-Grav Gauntlet - FINAL EDIT

Just started doing the card for this & I realise that the descriptive sub-text (REVERSE GRAVITY) isn't used correctly. The sub-text is usually the game mechanic not the theme. So in this case it should be something like MOVE FIGURE.
Old July 11th, 2015, 10:35 AM

How about "THROW"?

Quote:
Old July 11th, 2015, 05:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Throw is not a game mechanic, unless you mean throwing the figure at your opponent player because you are a sore loser .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library