Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 27th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

@japes any chance that Kingpin II can be added?

Thanks
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@japes Kingpin II is missing, and Heatwave's card has a sizing issue. It is distinctly smaller than all other cards. Also the coloring seems to be off on Spoiler's card.

EDIT: Uncle Sam is also missing.

Last edited by LordVenoc; July 1st, 2018 at 11:04 AM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 09:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
@japes any chance that Kingpin II can be added?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
@japes Kingpin II is missing, and Heatwave's card has a sizing issue. It is distinctly smaller than all other cards. Also the coloring seems to be off on Spoiler's card.
Hey guys, I'm out of town away from my computer but I'll look into this when I return. Give me about 10 days and then feel free to tag me again in case I forget.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 1st, 2018, 10:00 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Might as well mention that some of the recent C3V stuff are also not on the list. Not sure who’s in charge of that though.
Old July 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@Xorlof @japes

It looks like there are many C3V/SoV cards need to be added to this since the last update. I believe that this is a list of everything that has been officially released but not yet added:

Jarek Guy
Prince al'Kahora
Asterios
Red Ants of Aunstrum
Beorn Boltcutter
Garrett Burns
Josie Whistletop
Seleena
20th Maine Volunteers
Tomb Skeleton Archers
Achillean Gladiatrix
Xualtiaca Fire Ants
Zettian Deathwings
Bramcephys
The Varja
Cormin the Dark
Ashi-Dhulu
Urk
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Teeth of the Makwa
Sentinels of Grax
Brute Gruts
Heracles
Hrognak
Patrick Ferguson
Pel the Hill Giant
Durgeth Ravagers
Darkprowl Thrall
Nottingham Brigand
Executioner 616
Viceron the Blood Knight
Kon-Tar-Na
Chen Tang
Master Lao Xin
Locksley
Yi Feng
Zhen Yuan

Edit: Also, the following Glyphs still need to be added:

Glyph of Lorja Ivor (Range +1)
Glyph of Yngvild (Disengage)
Glyph of Zawit (Teleport)
Gem of Lava Resistance (Lava Resistant)
Glyph of Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)

Would it be possible for all of the above to get uploaded to this tool?
I believe that this is still everything that is missing.
Old July 17th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Hey guys, I'm out of town away from my computer but I'll look into this when I return. Give me about 10 days and then feel free to tag me again in case I forget.
@japes Any progress on these missing cards and card issues?
Old July 19th, 2018, 02:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

@japes Any progress on these missing cards and card issues?

I ended up having a ton of stuff to get caught up on when I returned...I should be able to look into these in the next day or so. Sorry guys.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Might as well mention that some of the recent C3V stuff are also not on the list. Not sure who’s in charge of that though.

Yeah that's out of my zone of coverage. If I get a chance I'll see if there is anyone else that can help out.

Old July 19th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks for your interest, guys, and thanks to Japes for letting us in the C3V know about this problem. We're on it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm glad to see this getting addressed! Thanks to all looking into it.
Old July 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
A Man of Taste

Kingpin II should be here and Carnage and Spoiler issues should be fixed as well. Spoiler also received a small word tweak, no mechanical change, just to align with current wording of Bat Grapple.

Old October 26th, 2018, 11:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for your interest, guys, and thanks to Japes for letting us in the C3V know about this problem. We're on it.
How is this going?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software