Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Char Aznable (IPT)

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: A Char @155 points

Set 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Newtypes, Old Rivals: Char (155), Ms. Marvel (350), Amuro (150), Oracle (110), Char's Zaku II (185), RX-78-2 Gundam (300)- 1250 total vs Maximum Harley: Carnage II (350), Demogoblin (200), Doopleganger (250), Shriek (150), Carrion (150), Harley (130), Fire Ants x2 (20) - 1250 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Comet's Storm: Char (155), Char's Zaku II (185), Zombie (120), The Weird (230), Shadowcat AoA (185)- 875 total vs Kick-Ass Heroes: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Moon Knight (150), Meggan (205), Kick-Ass (40), Skrulls x3 (30)- 875 total
Spoiler Alert!

Insane Bonus Set 3
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Betrayal Sells Papers: Char (155), Chocolate Man(150), Char's Zaku II (185), Ez8 (270), Superboy (330), Clark Kent (120), Perry White (30), Bob, Agent of Hydra (25), Beast Boy Cheetah (20), Jack-Jack (15)- 1300 total vs Mobile Marvels: Ms. Marvel (350), Red Tornado (300), Gamora II (300), Spider-Woman (Avengers) (250), Angel (90), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 1300 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: I like were he's at, feels Charry. Points seem fine to me, he can do some cool stuff, but most of it requires some planning and luck to really get the most out of it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Char Aznable (IPT)

I call forth the vote of eventual public playtesting.

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Char Aznable (V-PPT)

Yea
Old February 2nd, 2022, 10:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:27 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:50 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 3rd, 2022, 10:56 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

This is the pass

My Etsy Store
Old February 12th, 2022, 09:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Char Aznable (PPT)

This is now live. The Red Comet rises again.

My Etsy Store
Old February 24th, 2022, 12:03 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Char Aznable

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Char, Char’s Zaku, Wonder Woman (JL), Howard the Duck, Robin (Damian) (1000)

Vs

Fan Four (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Char, Char’s Zaku, Robot, RX Gundam (850)

Vs.

Spider-Verse: Otto, Scarlet Spider (Ben), Leopardon, Takuya (850)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Char feels great. Still scary, but not in the brute force way that Amuro is. Red Comet is a great ability to use every turn, and Mysterious Motivations is very neat since it gives your opponent something to play around, even though it will probably rarely ever trigger his bonding turns. Cool stuff. I think his cost is about right.
Old February 24th, 2022, 12:26 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests!

Seems like he's looking good so far

My Etsy Store
Old February 26th, 2022, 10:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PLAYTEST UNIT: Char Aznable
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Char(155), Char’s Zaku II, RX-78-2, Robot (850) VS Star-Lord, Valkyrie, Spider-Man(OG) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Char(155), Char’s Zaku II, Shiro Amada, Ez8, War Machine (1000) VS Wonder Woman(III), Superman(III), Batman(III) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really dig this design. All of his powers feel really thematic to the character. Being able to zoom across the map in his Zaku is on point and they work well together. I couldn't get The Red Comet power to land very often, but it was still pretty nifty when it did. No real feedback here, I think he’s pretty cool, I like him a lot, maybe we could hang out or something. (If you don’t get what the last sentence references, I’m sorry.)
Old February 27th, 2022, 01:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests!

Do we think he's good here or does anyone want to see more tests?

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library