Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nick Fury

Also, why bother having a mini?

Seems like a decent idea for a scenario - or even a campaign that eventually takes the fight to him on our Helicarrier map.

But for normal games with Fury, it's just not the best route to go.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2013, 04:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Eraquy and I are about to start an online match and I asked this question about Nick Fury:

With Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., if he isn't on the board, could I still use it to take a turn with another Hero (and Sqaud if the Hero was an Agent)?

I think I could because it doesn't reference LoS or Clear Sight.
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

*edit* Look back at the conversation on the previous page, your question was discussed.
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:38 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know what the intent is, but I think you may be correct based on the reading of the card. I know you can still place and reveal OMs on a few other cards (Doomsday, Shadow Thief) when they are not on the board. But can you take turns with other figures when the figure you reveal an OM on is not on the board?
My addition. I would think in this case, yes, because it doesn't reference Clear Sight.

EDIT: 'd by YK. Thanks!
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I edited my post, look at it again.
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I edited my post, look at it again.
"I edited my post, look at it again."
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I don't know what the intent is, but I think you may be correct based on the reading of the card. I know you can still place and reveal OMs on a few other cards (Doomsday, Shadow Thief) when they are not on the board. But can you take turns with other figures when the figure you reveal an OM on is not on the board?
My addition. I would think in this case, yes, because it doesn't reference Clear Sight.

EDIT: 'd by YK. Thanks!

From the previous page, posted by Griffin.

Quote:
According to the official game rules and FAQs, you can place OMs on any of your cards, even ones that are destroyed if you wish. However, his Director powers allows you to substitute his turns, so if he can't actually take a turn, then he can't let someone else take a turn "instead". And figures cannot take turns unless they are on the battlefield - that much seems obvious right?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 17th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Just came looking for an answer to the "can Fury command while off the board" question and found Griff had ruled on it awhile ago but it hadn't been given an FAQ, so how about:
  • Q- Can I put Order Markers on Nick Fury and use his Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. special power to take a turn with a unit on the battlefield while Nick Fury isn't on the battlefield due to not yet being placed by his Helicarrier Drop Team special power?
  • A- In short, no. While you can legally place Order Markers on Nick Fury's card while he is not on the battlefield, you can't actually take turns with him. And since Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. is "instead" of Nick Fury's turn, it requires that he be able to take that turn for him to be able to give that turn to a different figure.

Sound okay?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 17th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice work.

And, yeah, I think we probably have dozens of FAQs out there within the thread that we just never got around into officially making FAQs for the OP due to the hectic pace we used to have.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2014, 04:06 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

13 December 2014 - Nick Fury - Director of SHIELD power updated to specify numbered OM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library