Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 27th, 2019, 03:45 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - DESIGN STAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Thanks @Soundwarp SG-1 .

You have convinced me. (Dok & Lazy helped )

So what about this, to take Soundwarp's idea's a little further...:

Quote:
DARKFIELD CAST
Start the game with 3 glyphs of Darkfield on this card. If you draft at least 2 other Legionnaires, add one additional glyph of Darkfield to this card. At any point before, during or after her movement, as long as Shadow Lass is on a space where she could end her movement, you may place 1 glyph of Darkfield on an empty space within 4 spaces of Shadow Lass.

FLYING SYMBOL

GLYPH OF DARKFIELD
All spaces within 3 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces but do not provide a defensive bonus and figures moving on those spaces count each hex as two spaces when moving. All figures on these spaces subtract 2 from their Attack, and Defense Numbers, to a minimum of 1 and cannot be targeted by or use attacks or special powers that require clear sight. At the end of the round, add 1 wound to Energy Constructs within 3 spaces of this glyph, then remove this glyph from the battlefield. Figures with the Radar Sense or Shroud of Darkness special power are not affected by this
Does that take care of all concerns?
Looks great, but you need to switch Radar Sense to Fighting Blind. Check it out on the new Daredevil.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Thanks @Soundwarp SG-1 .

You have convinced me. (Dok & Lazy helped )

So what about this, to take Soundwarp's idea's a little further...:

Quote:
DARKFIELD CAST
Start the game with 3 glyphs of Darkfield on this card. If you draft at least 2 other Legionnaires, add one additional glyph of Darkfield to this card. At any point before, during or after her movement, as long as Shadow Lass is on a space where she could end her movement, you may place 1 glyph of Darkfield on an empty space within 4 spaces of Shadow Lass.

FLYING SYMBOL

GLYPH OF DARKFIELD
All spaces within 3 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces but do not provide a defensive bonus and figures moving on those spaces count each hex as two spaces when moving. All figures on these spaces subtract 2 from their Attack, and Defense Numbers, to a minimum of 1 and cannot be targeted by or use attacks or special powers that require clear sight. At the end of the round, add 1 wound to Energy Constructs within 3 spaces of this glyph, then remove this glyph from the battlefield. Figures with the Radar Sense or Shroud of Darkness special power are not affected by this
Does that take care of all concerns?
Looks great, but you need to switch Radar Sense to Fighting Blind. Check it out on the new Daredevil.
It's Blind Warrior

I'm liking the direction of this design, though a little restructuring:
Quote:
GLYPH OF DARKFIELD
All spaces within 3 spaces of this glyph are considered shadow spaces but do not provide a defensive bonus. and fFigures moving on those spaces count each hex as two spaces when moving. All figures on these spaces subtract 2 from their Attack, and Defense Numbers, to a minimum of 1 and cannot be targeted by or use attacks or special powers that require clear sight. At the end of the round, add 1 wound marker to Energy Constructs within 3 spaces of this glyph, then remove this glyph from the battlefield. Figures with the Radar Sense or Shroud of Darkness special power are not affected by this glyph.
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Hey, I just copied it from Johnny's post on the first page. I had it as Blind Fighting, so I was close. But I checked his post and changed mine to match his. It was 2 a.m., forgive me for not looking it up myself.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Hey, I just copied it from Johnny's post on the first page. I had it as Blind Fighting, so I was close. But I checked his post and changed mine to match his. It was 2 a.m., forgive me for not looking it up myself.
It was more of a johnny shout-out as I figured you were more than likely just following suit plus I came late to the party
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wait, there’s a party??

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 28th, 2019, 07:39 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think everybody has had the opportunity to have their say by now. I also believe I have now accommodated for issues thus far voiced.

So let's move to the next step.

Umm, what is that? I assume it's still the initial playtest? I think I have to call a vote to proceed, is that correct?

If so then I propose we move Shadow Lass to initial playtesting.

(If it's not the correct step I am sure someone will let me know. )
Old January 28th, 2019, 08:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - VOTE for Initial Playtest

You're not wrong! Yea for initial.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea
Old January 28th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 30th, 2019, 08:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So I assume this passes on time to the Initial Playtest stage.

Is there anybody that has bandwidth available to run the initial for me? I could do it myself but it will take time & I haven't been playing HS for quite sometime so it probably wouldn't be the best test. So I really would prefer if somebody else could assist me here.

Cheers
Old January 30th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Well your proposal as a Legend actually counts as a vote on all but On-Deck votes now! So it passess both on time and number of votes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library