Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th, 2015, 01:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beorn Boltcutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
All in all, this guy looks awesome! I've always loved the death walkers despite the fact that they are pretty underpowered, and anything that gives them a boost is great to see. The only thing that kind of annoys me is the fact that he's from Eberron instead of Feylund. I'm of the persuasion that D&D was the worst thing to happen to classic scape. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think its unfortunate to see C3V perpetuate this with new units brought over from the D&D universe. At the end of the day, though, I'm just glad to see new units being created and released!
We've been doing it since our first wave.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs