Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2021, 12:05 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pod 2 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Hey guys, I'm just dropping in to check on the Pod in the wake of recent changes. PK and Shiftrex are both stepping down, so this Pod is down to @flameslayer93 , @Captain Stupendous , @Skinderella , @Zetsubo , and (I believe) @Alexandros .

I mostly want to gauge how you guys are feeling. Most of Pod 2 is already through Public Feedback, but there's obviously a considerable amount of work left. If you guys want more assistance, then when we were first planning AotV back on Discord, I remember that we talked about other Pod Leaders joining pods to help keep things moving forward if the need arises. No worries if you're comfortable with things as they are now, but I just wanted to make note that we can take a more active role if that's desired.
I think maybe I don't understand the question. I'm okay with continuing as is, but if there are others who want to be involved, it does seem like there are a few vacancies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs