Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

NAME = THE WATCHER
SECRET IDENTITY = UATU

SPECIES = WATCHER
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = OBSERVANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 11

LIFE 8
MOVE 8
RANGE 3
ATTACK 7
DEFENSE 6
300 POINTS

THE WATCHER'S WHAT IF?

At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. Choose an option from this list to apply to that figure for the entire game;
•Fantastic Four: This figure has the class of Adventurer and when it attacks an Event Hero with its normal attack, add one automatic skull to the attack.
•Gamma Radiation: This figure has the Species of Mutate, the Class of Creature, and the Super Strength special power.
•S.H.I.E.L.D.: This figure has the Class of Agent and if it has a Range Number of two or higher, add one to its Range Number.
•Symbiote: This figure has the Species of Symbiote and when you roll the 20-sided die for any special power on its Army Card, add one to the result.
•X-Men: This figure has the species of Mutant and adds one to its Life Number.
•Villain: This figure has the Class of Criminal and when it attacks a Common Hero with its normal attack, add one automatic skull to the attack.

OATH OF THE WATCHER
You may not place any Order Markers on this card at the start of the round. If Watcher does not have any wounds, he cannot attack. If Watcher receives any wounds, you may immediately move all of your unrevealed Order Markers to this card. If Watcher is the only figure you control, immediately remove him from the game.

COSMIC KNOWLEDGE
Add four to your initiative roll. If you win initiative, you may choose one opponent. The chosen opponent must show you all unrevealed Order Markers on all Army Cards that opponent controls.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Trimmed some text and made some changes. Wasn't feeling the Super Soldier bullet, so I cut it. Changed the gamma tag. Changed the X-Men effect.

I changed around Oath of the Watcher a bit so that if he's alone he just goes home.

Changed around Cosmic Knowledge to just add the initiative as a static effect, since it's so hard to put Order Markers on him.

Lowered the cost estimate to 300.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 15th, 2019, 02:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NAME = FALSE FACE SOCIETY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (x4)
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 110

DEADLY SHOT

When attacking with a False Face Society figure, each skull rolled counts as an additional hit.

SOCIETY DEVOTION
If a Ruthless Crime Lord adjacent to a False Face Society figure you control would receive one or more wounds, you may destroy that False Face Society figure to ignore those wounds. If an Order Marker would be removed from this Army Card or if the last False Face Society figure you control would be destroyed, you may first move any Order Markers on this card to the Army Card of a Ruthless Crime Lord you control.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 15th, 2019, 03:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

There is a solo mini for this, but I thought they had 3 members, not 4.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 15th, 2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
There is a solo mini for this, but I thought they had 3 members, not 4.
They have an undefined number of members, probably dozens, but I thought it'd work better as a unique squad, as they're still finite.

And, yeah, there's a mini, I just couldn't find a picture that'd link properly.

Old April 16th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They’ll be fun with a Tactician like Bane or HasbroCap.
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
They’ll be fun with a Tactician like Bane or HasbroCap.
Yeah, mostly I was going for blowing the dust off of Black Mask (I) since they're a part of his earlier iterations and he has the ability to boost them at the risk of losing them. Black Mask (I), Bane, and them together could be pretty cool.

Old April 16th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've always liked the idea of getting more Unique Squads for Batman villains, to go with our Joker Goons (and I suppose the Killer Penguins for Penguin). Like Q&A for Riddler, or some Alice and Wonderland themed guys for Mad Hatter. Or hell, some old timey mobsters to make Ventriloquist less awful.

I felt that Deadly Shot was a bit "basic" but when you mention wanting synergy with Black Mask I, it makes a lot of sense. I like it.
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:35 PM

LOL, right? Poor guy is not the best. Really, though, in the comics (and B:TAS) Ventriloquist is best at planning crimes, so he just needs forces that he leads better. We need a Rhino for him.

Old April 17th, 2019, 01:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Dig the intentional soft synergy here

Ventriloquist definitely could use some support, like some melee Criminals that bond with him or some such. It would take a lot of work for him to not be awful though, his powers are just super limited. Like he'd probably be kinda bad in Classic, compare his movement boost to the Class Leadership powers, but the special attack could give him some juice, it's harder for him to compete in C3G where he just isn't really offering anything. Wizard having Criminal Leadership doesn't help his case either.

Salvaging him would probably involve somehow leveraging "You Dummy!" into something semi-positive. Like Rhino getting to take a turn after a Hero you control takes a turn if that Hero wounded him during their turn or some such.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 17th, 2019, 05:24 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Liking the soft synergy with Black Mask (vI). I've always quite liked that design, despite how maligned it is, to the degree that I was motivated to write a Strategy Article defending the guy!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:00 PM

Does Rhino (Ventriloquist henchman, not Spidey foe) have a clix? Anybody know?

Old April 17th, 2019, 03:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does Rhino (Ventriloquist henchman, not Spidey foe) have a clix? Anybody know?
I couldn't find one, shouldn't be too hard to find a usable figure to use as a proxy though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy