Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 25th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Wait, who? What? I thought I voted against that clown.
I didn't know you voted against me... I'm hurt.
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

LC, you have matured a great deal since you joined the team and now, when sober, your comments are reasonably welcome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:26 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
LC, you have matured a great deal since you joined the team and now, when sober, your comments are reasonably welcome.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:42 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The esteemed Agent Minivann has decided to retire from the C3V Editing Team, real life taking up too much of his time. We all wish him the best and thank him for his contributions.

See ya in the funny pages, Minivann!
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:12 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Take care and Good Luck, AV!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you're looking for a replacement editor, I volunteer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 21st, 2011, 02:03 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just noticed the Members link is incorrect. It points to a URL that is not accessible.

Quote:
Old April 21st, 2011, 02:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I just noticed the Members link is incorrect. It points to a URL that is not accessible.
I think the list is in the private area of the C3V, I'll look into it.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 21st, 2011, 02:30 PM

Isn't it supposed to go here?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35509

Quote:
Old April 21st, 2011, 03:47 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry to see you go Agent Minivan.

Old May 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Reported

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 10th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

C3V is looking for one or two artists to fill a developmental role. One of C3V's goals is to make cards that rival the look of the current high resolution cards. This job is ultimately one of the most important jobs of the project as the public will be the final judge of the quality. What we need are people who can help in that respect. Here is a basic rundown of what the C3V Art Team is responsible for and needs.

(ARTISTS) It is the Artists' job to create a finished downloadable/printable product of the design.

- Once the Editors have sent the design to the Artists' sub-group, the Artists must choose a single Lead Artist (LA) to be responsible for the design. The chosen LA will remain the LA for the remainder of the design's full production.
- The LA will be responsible for acquiring a high resolution picture of the selected miniature(s), unless at this point in time, a picture or pictures have already been posted.
- If the miniature(s) have been modified in any way (paint, glue, molding, etc), then it is the LA's responsibility to acquire a tutorial on how to create the featured miniature.
- The Artists will discuss which picture to use and any detail that is relevant to the design.
- Once the Artists have agreed on how the design should be done, the LA will create the final product.
- The Artists will review the product and decide whether or not any changes are necessary.
- Once the Artists have agreed on the final product, a PDF will be made.
- Then the Artists will compare that PDF to the JPG design to ensure that nothing was lost.
- When the Artists decide that the work is done, the Artists will post the JPG of the design in the first post along with a link of the PDF and then change the name of the title of the design's thread to say "Finalize", and the LA will post a proposal to finalize the design in the Final Voting Thread. There, every C3V Member can vote.

In addition to this, we are currently still working on the design templates and would prefer someone with a strong enough skillset to help in that regard. If you believe you have what it takes and would like to be part of the C3V project, please contact me through email with links to images and send us a sample of your graphic skills and specifically creating Heroscape cards if you have them. (Please do not PM as there is only so much room). We look forward to checking out what the skilled members here have to offer.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs