Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2020, 02:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nova (Initial Playtesting)

I guess I just don't like the burning of markers to represent willpower. It feels like a GL shield.

Before taking a turn with Nova is fine. Why not add the "go the distance" effect instead of the shields? Keep his defense at 5 if it's still a bit fragile.
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I favor just adding Go the Distance and burning the markers only for attack/move boosts as well. With just the two markers, I don't see how they can be useful in game for both attack and life saves. You'll be burning one marker the first time you charge out and engage someone, leaving you with just 1 marker to ignore just 1 wound in an attempt to save him. I often have units go down to multiple extra wounds, so preventing just 1 is still going to mean he goes down. Go the Distance lets him survive any one killing blow, no matter how big, and then he can use both markers on offense to help him take down folks.
Old May 21st, 2020, 03:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just slapping Go The Distance on there doesn't feel right to me for reasons I can't fully articulate, but I can dig it as part of the marker system. What about this?
Quote:
FORCED TO THE LIMITS
At the start of the game, place 2 gold Nova Markers in a Nova Force pool. Before taking a turn with Nova, you may move a Nova Marker from the Nova Force Pool to this card. Add 1 to Nova's Attack number for each Nova Marker on this card, to a maximum of +2. If Nova would be destroyed by receiving wounds while there are 1 or more Nova Markers on this card, you may remove all Nova Markers from this card and Nova takes no damage.
I like that there's some risk/reward there. You can charge his attack up pretty high and keep it there, but that means you only get 1 death avoidance instead of 2.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nova (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

Went ahead and got in a game with that change, and I'm really digging it so far. I'd like to call a VOTE for Public Playtesting at 200 points.
Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nova

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (650): Nova (210), Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man (250)
Team 2 (650): Cap (240), Bucky (60), Daredevil I (180), Raphael (170)

Pre-game thoughts: Testing out the Go The Distance-style power update. I like that Spidey can yank dudes away from Nova, allowing him to hit them again with Human Rocket.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Nova unfortunately got hit by a Raphael Self-Importance double turn that took him out, but I like how this new update plays. I feel like spending the markers one at a time for the survival factor is usually the better option, but the temptation is always there to just blow both markers at once and go for that really big charge on Captain America or Invisible Woman.

Last edited by MrNobody; May 21st, 2020 at 04:38 AM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 05:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:17 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks good! Feels less like a shield now, and glad it feels better to play!

Yea
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 21st, 2020, 02:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

The choice of two play styles, with one being more aggressive than the other, seems fitting for what I know of him.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm also happy with the latest draft here.
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:33 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Nova (Public Playtesting)

This passes.

By the way, does anyone have this figure? I thought I did, but upon closer inspection, it appears to be a red Kid Nova (same sculpt) painted blue.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Supernova set.
Its model number and name are #37 / Nova.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Supernova set.
Its model number and name are #39 / Nova.
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nova (Public Playtesting)

I might have one

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library