Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 29th, 2024, 11:57 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2024 Heroscapers Server Migration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
I've had absolutely no trouble whatsoever browsing/using the forums. When I tried to upload a new image in the Gallery, however, I got a message that "An error occurred while attempting to create a folder for your files." Would this have anything to do with the server migration? The Gallery was working fine for me yesterday.
I believe this should be fixed! Please let me know if you encounter any more issues.
The Gallery is working again! Thank you very much!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Changing the theme at the bottom of the page does not save. I use an ultra wide monitor and I really like using the wide versions of the themes, but it reverts to the standard "Ticalla Jungle & Wave 8" every time I move to a different page.

EDIT: The site did not save my login after about an hour away. I'll test again later though to see if it's consistent. I think I checked the box to remember it before, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I made sure to check it this time, so I'll update if it happens again.

Last edited by Leaf_It; March 29th, 2024 at 01:27 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
@japes . Got the list and the confirmation that Monday will be OK. Nope, it's not that we have to limit access to anyone. It's just good practice for each person to have their own account. That's probably how we should have set it up previously. I'm telling it to update the c3g folder snapshot now. That should be done within an hour.

@ThrasherDarkrai -- that sounds exactly like the type of bugs I expect may appear and need to be addressed. Thanks for the report. I will figure it out and get it fixed today.
Everything looks good. I can do a more thorough look through Monday when I’m back home.

Individual accounts would have saved us headaches in the past so excited for that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 29th, 2024, 03:27 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Changing the theme at the bottom of the page does not save. I use an ultra wide monitor and I really like using the wide versions of the themes, but it reverts to the standard "Ticalla Jungle & Wave 8" every time I move to a different page.

EDIT: The site did not save my login after about an hour away. I'll test again later though to see if it's consistent. I think I checked the box to remember it before, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I made sure to check it this time, so I'll update if it happens again.
I think this might be a corner-case issue for you with our site cookies and with timing. If I had to guess, this will self-resolve in a day or so. If it doesn't, please let me know. I did try two machines and don't seem to be having the issue which is what led me to believe it might be that corner case. If anyone else is also experiencing this, I'd appreciate hearing about it!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 29th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

I'll think this might be a corner-case issue for you with our site cookies and with timing. If I had to guess, this will self-resolve in a day or so. If it doesn't, please let me know. I did try two machines and don't seem to be having the issue which is what led me to believe it might be that corner case. If anyone else is also experiencing this, I'd appreciate hearing about it!
I check back again tomorrow, but as of right now, it again forgot my login, and still does not save my chosen theme.
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:53 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Odd, when I check my map thread on mobile the photos don’t show up. Is this because I use the larger image format through the gallery? I can see others’ pictures just fine and my images work when on my computer as well.
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:05 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The HS online app is currently not working. The OM management box says "There was an internal error. Please try again later', and while you can submit order markers, when you try to reveal them, you will get the same message and the order markers will not be revealed in the chat.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:55 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've figured out the HS Online app issue and am working on a fix. I will look into the Shureig map thread issue. Keep the reports coming, folks. Thanks!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I check back again tomorrow, but as of right now, it again forgot my login, and still does not save my chosen theme.
Both of these issues are still affecting me right me right now.
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:32 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Odd, when I check my map thread on mobile the photos don’t show up. Is this because I use the larger image format through the gallery? I can see others’ pictures just fine and my images work when on my computer as well.
Perhaps similar, all images from certain hosting sites (postimg.cc, for example) do not appear on my phone, but work on my computer (both using Chrome). Images from other hosting sites work fine for both my phone and the desktop. This thread is an example.

Granted, my phone is old, which could be the culprit.
Old March 30th, 2024, 03:37 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Perhaps similar, all images from certain hosting sites (postimg.cc, for example) do not appear on my phone, but work on my computer (both using Chrome). Images from other hosting sites work fine for both my phone and the desktop. This thread is an example.

Granted, my phone is old, which could be the culprit.
Those photos work on my phone just fine! Oddly enough, I can also see some the images I hosted on discord in my thread still but only on my phone (this was a thing before the migration). Now that my OP in my map thread hosts from heroscapers, I’d expect this not to be a problem, but I understand the migration was somewhat rushed.

Appreciate all the hard work @Xorlof !
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:14 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this related?: There are several C3V, "Books of" where I cannot see the card image. In each case where I can't see the image, it's either linked to ". . ./heroscapers.com/c3v/. . ." like the Acolytes of Vorganund, or ". . ./cdn.discordapp.com/. . ." like the Amberhive Protectors

All books where the image is linked to the ". . ./heroscapers.com/gallery/. . ." I can see just fine (from both my phone and computer).

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion