Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Personally, I like being able to find things by release date but I think the "exclusive units" are just dumb. Two-Face was released with the first set and Prof. X was released with the second.

As for the public designs, why not just list them as "singles" in date order?
That was also my suggestion, and why you are my new favorite.
Don't worry it doesn't take long for him to get bored & look for a new toy (boy) .
Old July 20th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Personally, I like being able to find things by release date but I think the "exclusive units" are just dumb. Two-Face was released with the first set and Prof. X was released with the second.

As for the public designs, why not just list them as "singles" in date order?
That was also my suggestion, and why you are my new favorite.
Don't worry it doesn't take long for him to get bored & look for a new toy (boy) .
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Thanks for bringing back the Wave release spoiler. I use it to keep track of the new stuff (i.e., to be sure I've printed out all of the right sets (yes, I print by wave--maybe I'm odd), among other uses). Anyhow, I appreciate having it there. Thanks
I purchase by waves - and by my own "sub-releases" within waves. My next buy is going to be The Brave and The Bold Pack 1: Defenders of Justice (Flash, Green Lantern, Huntress, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman), and after that, probably The Brave and The Bold Pack 3: Myths and Mutants (Colossus, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Thor, Wolverine).

I gotta say though, The Brave and The Bold Pack 2: A Superstitious and Cowardly Lot (Doomsday, Lex Luthor, The Riddler) is kind of a gip. I guess that's why retailers have stuck an exclusive to it.

(Yeah, I'm lame, I know that already. )
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Thanks for bringing back the Wave release spoiler. I use it to keep track of the new stuff (i.e., to be sure I've printed out all of the right sets (yes, I print by wave--maybe I'm odd), among other uses). Anyhow, I appreciate having it there. Thanks
I purchase by waves - and by my own "sub-releases" within waves. My next buy is going to be The Brave and The Bold Pack 1: Defenders of Justice (Flash, Green Lantern, Huntress, Martian Manhunter, Plastic Man, Wonder Woman), and after that, probably The Brave and The Bold Pack 3: Myths and Mutants (Colossus, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Thor, Wolverine).

I gotta say though, The Brave and The Bold Pack 2: A Superstitious and Cowardly Lot (Doomsday, Lex Luthor, The Riddler) is kind of a gip. I guess that's why retailers have stuck an exclusive to it.

(Yeah, I'm lame, I know that already. )
That is really kinda cool. I am sure Bats is gonna love that and update the front page.

My biggest problem with what he originally had was the inconsistencies between the size of waves and boosters and such, but I like your organizational skills there quite a bit, and like I said, I am fairly sure Bats is gonna love it.
Old July 20th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, I'm good for now. What we put out is what we put out.
As for differences in size and all, what can I say? We've kind of been through a lot of changes as a group since we started here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2010, 08:30 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Besides, it's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it.
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The C3G SORTABLE Index now has Release names. I supppose I can add Release Dates if someone wants to give them to me.

Bats, if you let me know which version of Excel you're usig, I might be able to figure out how to get it to sort for you.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 21st, 2010, 12:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm using 2003. When I enabled the Macros (no small feat for me to get to that point. ) other error messages started popping up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2010, 03:21 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I like the new organization. Thanks.

(BTW, is Jonah Hex going to get a PDF version of his cards? Or am I just missing it? Looks like a fun unit!)
Old July 21st, 2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I like the new organization. Thanks.

(BTW, is Jonah Hex going to get a PDF version of his cards? Or am I just missing it? Looks like a fun unit!)
He will for sure. You may want to just bump the Book though, just in case the Art team overlooked it. And yeah, he is a lot of fun.
Old July 21st, 2010, 05:44 PM

I already bumped it - it's in the works. Should happen by tonight.

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM

Wow - we're currently at 49 C3G Units released to the public! Not bad. If you count the ones we have done in the Inner Sanctum, we're well over 50 C3G Units since the project began in spring 2009. Not bad for a little over a year's worth of work, guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy