Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Orange Construct (Glomulus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What are you thinking of running next, Archie? Looking forward to whatever it is!
Aqualad most likely! If he loses this round of public voting (it's looking that way) I'll make a proposal to get him started.

I've got a few Rogue designs on the backburner too that I'd like to run eventually. And of course the various Lantern brainstorms I've posted. Expanding some of my favorite DC factions is my main design goal, I think. Though I'll skip all that and hop aboard the Bionicle train if we can make that happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library