Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 24th, 2017, 02:17 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker
Blubberguy22's Maps

I figured I'd post some pictures of a few maps I've made.

Frozen River Pass:
Spoiler Alert!

Volcanic Wasteland:
Spoiler Alert!

Marro Jungle:
Spoiler Alert!

Bridge and Waterfall Map:
Spoiler Alert!

Large Castles:
Spoiler Alert!

Tiny Castle:
Spoiler Alert!

Glacial Mountain:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Blubberguy22; May 31st, 2017 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Added a map
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Blubberguy22's Maps

Not gunna lie, those are some pretty epic maps. Well done, I bet those maps made for some crazy games. I especially like Volcarren Wasteland...soooo cool!

Ever thought about building competitive maps? You should try your hand and enter in our map building contest at the ARV!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:04 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Not gunna lie, those are some pretty epic maps. Well done, I bet those maps made for some crazy games. I especially like Volcarren Wasteland...soooo cool!

Ever thought about building competitive maps? You should try your hand and enter in our map building contest at the ARV!
Yeah, it's pretty fun. We just built the Volcarren map last night, and had a three-man battle each with 400 point armies.
My brother had The Varja, Sgt. Drake Alexander (SOTM), and Deepworm Drow.
My friend had Zelrig, Raelin (RotV), Otanishi, and a Sahuagin Raider.
I had Major Q9, two squads of Zombies, and Sentinels of Grax.
Major Q9 got taken out quite early and I was hoping the Sentinels would have greater mobility because of their levitation but they got taken out quickly as well so I'll have to try that again. In the end my brother won, with The Varja cleaning up the rest of everyone's armies.

I was thinking about making maps for the contests before but had never gotten around to it. Maybe I will this summer.
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:59 PM

Just added some pictures of the most recent map: a frozen river.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios