Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pod 2 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
I think maybe I don't understand the question. I'm okay with continuing as is, but if there are others who want to be involved, it does seem like there are a few vacancies.
Gah, this had fallen off of my radar for a bit. Thanks for bumping this!

I'm mostly concerned about the recent slowdown in AotV as a whole; I'm hoping to help kick things back into gear soon with a revitalized focus on finishing out Pods 0 and 1 for our first release. I'll also try to take a look across the project over the next few days to see where we're at.

There are a couple of units in Pod 2 that could still use some attention in the meantime. I'll go ahead and bump them and get a vote started so that things can keep progressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Chiming in! As things go into safer covid conditions, my job's insane hours are also going back to doable (yay, no more 6 day work weeks!), so ill be happy to continue working from here. I'll appreciate the help from another available lead however.
I'm glad to hear that things are getting better! I totally understand real life taking priority, and we can definitely see about getting you another lead involved to help with maintaining the threads and votes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs