Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 18th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
Hey is there a PayPal? I'd like to help donate some pocketchange to help the event happen. I can't go however
I responded on Facebook too, but yes, you can! Thank you so much. That's incredibly generous. I'll owe you a drink if you come out to a ScapeCon/GenCon in the future!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon