Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 16th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 6/10 Firestorm

I have to agree that IM3 was lame. most of the time he wsn't even suited up, he was just kinda lost and homelessand then the ending was B.S. what if there was an alien invasion next week, didn't think that through didya stark. also the fact that that wiki has so much info on an armor that was in the movie like five minutes is ridiculous.
And i always know whats up.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 16th, 2014, 07:46 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty sure the one in the movie was the Extremis armor (the whole movie was about Extremis, lol), but way to go on Danny Phantom, laughing matter!
Soundwarp, what are the ingredients for Speed Demon? I really like that custom.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 17th, 2014, 12:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'm pretty sure the one in the movie was the Extremis armor (the whole movie was about Extremis, lol), but way to go on Danny Phantom, laughing matter!

The Mark 39 isn't the main armor from the movie, it's one of Tony's 'PTSD' armors.

Quote:
Soundwarp, what are the ingredients for Speed Demon? I really like that custom.
Lower body from Quicksilver, upper body from Blue Devil, head and hands from wargames factory skeletons (though any skeleton will do), the flame trail on his head is the trail from Quicksilver's boots.

Kind of ironic that I used a Marvel speedster and a DC demon guy to make a hybrid of a DC speedster and a Marvel demon guy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The Iron Man 3 space armor was REALLY cool - if they had released a HeroClix figure for it I probably would have already done him for C3G by now. Glad to see it finally hitting the Heroscape board SOMEWHERE in the world!
Old June 17th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

c3g space armor, thats the dream man.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 17th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I actually liked Iron Man 3, though it was still probably my least favourite of the Iron Man films. My big issue was the weird, rushed, forced and pointless ending that made absolutely no sense. How come they could cure Pepper of her superpowers? How could Stark suddenly get all the shrapnel removed from his chest? And I'm sorry, but Stark would never give up being Iron Man, that just doesn't fit the character. I think they were just trying to force closure of the franchise here - which is a little pointless as he's returning in Avengers anyway. I'd have been far more satisfied if they'd just cut it before he blew up the suits.

Other than that, I thought it was cool and pretty funny. I know this won't make me popular as it angered a lot of people, but as someone who doesn't know the comics, I thought Trevor Slattery was cool and really funny.

Also, any new I Iron Man suits, no matter what they are, are cool in my book. That's something I'd happily see expanded indefinitely - I want a Stark for every occasion. Why? Because Stark is awesome.

Just too end the - really cool mods, Soudwarp!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2014, 03:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, finally got my Iron Lantern figure finished!

For those that don't know: Iron Lantern is a hybrid of Tony Stark and Hal Jordan from Amalgam Comics, which was this crazy thing where DC and Marvel actually merged their universes for a bit. This isn't intended to be a precise match for his look in the comic (mostly because I hate the 'skin tight spandex' look earlier Iron Man armors had, I like the ones that look like actual armor much better), rather it's basically a 'what would Iron Lantern look like if they did another crossover now?' look. In particular, I added the green glow radiating out of the armor to make it more Green Lanterny and less 'Iron Man felt like wearing green today'.

Made from: An Iron Man figure, plastic cocktail sword for the constructs, and Fix-It Sculpt.

I don't have a card for him yet, it's kind of hard to make a hybrid Iron Man/ Green Lantern when I don't actually know what I want my versions of them to do.

My Etsy Store
Old June 20th, 2014, 03:09 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow... +rep!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 20th, 2014, 05:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 6/20 Iron Lantern figu

Excellent! Now do Supersoldier, Dark Claw, and Spider-Boy! And, of course, Speed Demon!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 21st, 2014, 01:54 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Excellent! Now do Supersoldier, Dark Claw, and Spider-Boy! And, of course, Speed Demon!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 21st, 2014, 08:39 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Awesome!

Dark Claw next?
Old July 9th, 2014, 06:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks all

Anyway, new card for today: Danny Phantom! from the TV show... Danny Phantom.

The figure is made from a Heroclix guy named 'Speed' (no clue who he is), fix-it sculpt, and leftover plastic bits.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations