Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old February 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Brave Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladidadi.davis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Brave Arrow is, in my opinion, one of the best 50 point units out there, if not THE best 50 point unit. He is a good counter to range and he can fair well against Syvarris and other low life+defense ranged heroes. He can seriously irritate any characters whos only ranged option is attacking. When he gets engaged though he can still fight well, but he won't last long. His 4 life and attack i think is high for a 50 point hero. His optional extra movement is also good for glyph grabbing and chasing ranged figures.
Also a good thing to note is that he's a great character to shoot right out of the starting zone. That's good for glyph-grabbing as well as just being a speedy figure. And for 50 points his stats are above average, in my opinion.
The fact that he is fast and almost immune to ranged attacks makes him great as a glyph grabber, probably one of the best? They are quite high for a 50 point figure, but then most of the other 50 point heroes are either ranged or benefit others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Brave Arrow is, in my opinion, one of the best 50 point units out there, if not THE best 50 point unit.
I respect your opinion although I have to say that the self cloning/replicating abilities of the Marro Warriors and Marro Dividers would give BA a run for THE best 50 point unit.

Other than that, BA+Theracus makes one heck of a 90 point bomb.
I find that the Marro Warriors, although can keep bringing themselves back, are not very strong offensively. I don't own the Dividers but they seem pretty good, although the ability looks as though it is unreliable. Thinking about it they probably could compete with him for the best 50 point unit, but they just don't shine for me. I don't own Theracus but from what i have read that combo is said to be very good, I need to get him and try that out.
Old June 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Special power text for easy reference:
---
TRACKING
While moving, Brave Arrow may add 2 to his Move value. If he does, he cannot attack this turn.

SCOUT MELEE ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
All friendly Scouts adjacent to Brave Arrow receive an additional attack die when attacking a figure adjacent to them.

CONCEALMENT 10
If Brave Arrow is targeted and receives one or more wounds from an attacking figure who is not adjacent, you must roll the 20-sided die. Count the minimum number of spaces between the attacker and Brave Arrow. Add this number to your die roll. If you roll a 10 or higher, ignore any wounds Brave Arrow just received.
---

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 6th, 2015, 05:55 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Brave Arrow
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 9th, 2021, 03:17 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@CheddarLimbo , Clawfoot Interceptor can be added to the C3V and SOV Custom Synergies spoiler under SCOUT MELEE ATTACK ENHANCEMENT : Scout Units

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units