Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Arrow Grut? (Answers left to right)
Hunchback 30 34.48%
Psycho 21 24.14%
Steady, Aim... 36 41.38%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 5. Arrow Gruts

The next in line is the Arrow Gruts!

Answers Left to Right
1. Hunchback of Native Grut
2. Psycho with a Ponytail
3. Steady Aimmmm, oh forgot the arrow...

My personal favorite is Psycho. He has the intimidating, wild look that is the core to the grut army. The tongue sticking out also reminds me of the native Oceanic peoples (Samoans, etc.) and they're intimidating style of fighting.

So who is the favorite of the wild arrow gruts?

note: will not be doing blade gruts, they were done previously. Can be found in the *Favorite Sculpt & various Polls Directory* in the spoiler tag.

Blade gruts have been re-done.

(Past polls)

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:56 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart
Re: Sculpt Polls! 5. Arrow Gruts

The one with the hump I got it and it was black hair.

Old July 5th, 2012, 04:05 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

It's the hunchback for me. Reminds me of the deformed orcs of Suaron's dark army in Lord of the Rings (the movies especially).
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:47 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Steady Aim. I'm a sucker for pointing my units towards whatever they're attacking, and with sculpts like his, it allows me to get really precise.
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:50 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

I like the aiming guy the most. He carries an air of professionalism. You can bet that, when you get that rare hit that wounds, he was the one who fired it. While one of his peers is busy scratching an itch while blowing a raspberry, and his other comrade waving for the camera, The aiming Grut coolly takes aim, hoping he can get the shot in against the odds!
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:10 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
I like the aiming guy the most. He carries an air of professionalism. You can bet that, when you get that rare hit that wounds, he was the one who fired it. While one of his peers is busy scratching an itch while blowing a raspberry, and his other comrade waving for the camera, The aiming Grut coolly takes aim, hoping he can get the shot in against the odds!
They can take out a lot... if you have about 4 swog riders and land height

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 6th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me. Duh.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; July 6th, 2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: I AM the lost Arrow Grut.
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The blade grut post you linked to doesn't have images that I can see. Maybe you could redo it?
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The blade grut post you linked to doesn't have images that I can see. Maybe you could redo it?
I noticed that going through them yesterday, so I might as well redo them. Thanks for letting me know its not just my computer.

~GT55

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:01 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Hunchback. The pose is relatively unique.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 12:00 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Steady, Aim...it is! but I didn't forget to vote.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units