Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Airborne Elite Soldier? (answers left to right)
Crouching with Gun 70 59.83%
Gun in the right, 'Nade in the left 9 7.69%
Marching Soldier boy 20 17.09%
Chuckin' the 'Nade 18 15.38%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 24th, 2012, 07:57 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Rebirth of the Sculpt Polls! 1. Airborne Elite

After being on here for many years I decided that I would restart the sculpt polls. I always loved looking at the different sculpts and voting so i thought someone should start doing them again. After waiting and waiting i decided why not do it myself? It may not be as good as the older ones but I figured i'll at least try for all the poll-takers out there.

(Left to right)
1. Crouched with Gun
2. Gun in the right, 'Nade in left
3. Marching soldier boy
4. Chuckin' The 'Nade

My personal fave is the crouching soldier. He looks sweet in between the battlements sniping off poor melee units below. So whats everybody else think?

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Rebirth of the Sculpt Polls! 1. Airborne Elite

I like him too, for the same reasons.
Old June 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the marching soldier for one reason.

Spoiler Alert!

Old June 24th, 2012, 09:45 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good to see these come back. I voted for the crouching one, he just looks so cool anywhere on the battlefield.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." ~ Mark Twain
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:00 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

I will most likely post one or two of these a week, however i will not re-poll ones from the past (all of wave 3 through wave 6 among others).

Hope everyone enjoys the poll and happy scaping

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:31 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I always liked the Marching Soldier Boy but the Crouched with Gun is a close second.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:54 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like Chuckie Nade the best, he's ready for anything with a grenade in one hand, firing from the hip in the other. Crouchy is my second fave.
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi knows what's in an order marker Bothi knows what's in an order marker Bothi knows what's in an order marker

I like Chuckie also, as he is the easiest to get a LoS on. Crouchy is my least favorite for similar reasons.

Old July 16th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I like the one chucking the grenade blast. He's like " Eat this Raelin."
Old July 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
I like the one chucking the grenade blast. He's like " Eat this Raelin."
Welcome to the Site! There is a tournament this Saturday in Dayton hosted by Wookie, I may or may not be going but if you are interested the link is below.

Dayton, OH RTW 7/21/12

~Fellow Ohio Scaper, GT55

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 19th, 2012, 12:02 PM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

The guy on the far left is the professional soldier. The others were failed walk ons at Penn State.

Next Generation

Old September 6th, 2012, 08:01 AM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun

Our favorite has always been the one we fondly call "Sgt. Squatty." Everyone, regardless of side, is always sad when he leaves the battlefield.

Good traders: Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74, Clipper423, Oh Freek,
Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units