Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does anyone have this figure that can snap some photos for me? Please, please?

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set. Its model number and name is 040,041,042/Vulture.
I've got him. But my pictures were lost when my hard drive crashed, so I'll take some new ones tomorrow.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We already have new pictures in the Sanctum. Thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I've been storing my Heroclix stuff in craft boxes that have deep compartments and dividers. I found them at Michaels. However, I really needed some more, and I haven't found any in stock at the nearby stores. I've attempted to get others, but I haven't been happy with them. One has a lot of smallish areas which don't have any room for figures, so it just adds bulk without any benefit.

Then I thought about the storage I use for my regular Heroscape stuff. I've found this perfect, and it holds a lot of figures. It's the Stanley XL Tool Organizer, and I've found them at Home Depot.

I bought two this weekend, and I might need to pick up one more if I can't fit everything in one. I need one for my D&D scape/C3V that I've simply packed in tackle boxes.

Here's a pic with my Heroscape stuff. Two of these store all my stuff up through Wave 9, with room in one of the drawers for dice/markers/etc. I should be able to fit a ton of my Heroclix stuff in this. My plan is to label the compartments, then enter the location in a spreadsheet. Whenever I need to find a figure, I'll reference the location. I'll also record the location on the backs of my army cards. This should help me immensely, as I'm having a very difficult time finding what I need.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:10 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Man those cases are nice! How much were they each? Those would be so useful!

Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
$24 each. I really don't know how many of the craft boxes one of these will replace. If I can get all my Clix into one, the box will actually be cheaper than the 4 boxes I've been using.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
$24 each. I really don't know how many of the craft boxes one of these will replace. If I can get all my Clix into one, the box will actually be cheaper than the 4 boxes I've been using.
Pricey, but it looks very worth it. Right now the next $24 I get is oging into a TrollandToad order though.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Yeah, those are nice cases. I have one and can really use another for my clix stuff. I have several other storage cases for my regular scape stuff. Crazy what a little hobby necessitates.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Yeah, those are nice cases. I have one and can really use another for my clix stuff. I have several other storage cases for my regular scape stuff. Crazy what a little hobby necessitates.
I could probably carry all my 'clix in that. Well, maybe not all. It would be so useful, especially when I bring my collection to my game store to play.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I use those too. I have two of them for my normal Scape stuff. In those two storage boxes I have at least two of every common squad (except wave 4, only been able to get my hands on one of each) and uncommon hero. Then I have one of every unique hero and squad (minus Laglor). I've got two of SOTM and ROTV figures in those boxes. Plus some other custom stuff too. I've been thinking of getting another for C3G figures.

I've seen the Stanley boxes at Lowe's for $22.
Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

Now that's a steal! How would you like to be our new marketing agent young man?

Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
So I have about a 2 year wait then .

BTW, Happy Fathers Day. (yeah I know it's only Father's Day over here but by association (with yours truly) I reckon you guys can celebrate it too )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape