Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 25th, 2013, 12:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I don't doubt it'll fit on a card, I'm just concerned about it being somewhat overwhelming to look at... Swing Line is a really long power that takes up a lot of mindspace, and on top of that you've got another long, involved special attack that involves markers that trigger every time your opponent tries to move? It just strikes me as really complex.
You still have to hit with the SA before it affects them. Plus the other two powers are reused and pretty straight forward. I'm not really seeing it as overly complex, I don't know.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, could just be me - if no one else is echoing I have no problem with it otherwise.

Except for the Super Strength bit, that I'm pretty adamant about dropping.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, could just be me - if no one else is echoing I have no problem with it otherwise.

Except for the Super Strength bit, that I'm pretty adamant about dropping.
That's not a big deal. Just figured Hulk would break it easier than JJ Jameson. I'm not married to that theme thing, though.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:13 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't have an issue with the text for Impact Webbing Special Attack. The other powers are ones we are used to already, & after reading it once it is a fairly easy power to get the gist of.

My concern is that the way it is worded the player with Scarlet Spider is the one rolling the D20 which isn't right.
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:07 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
My concern is that the way it is worded the player with Scarlet Spider is the one rolling the D20 which isn't right.
It says before moving a figure with the marker, that player must roll the 20 sided die. Doesn't that cover it?
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
It says before moving a figure with the marker, that player must roll the 20 sided die. Doesn't that cover it?
but then it says "If you roll..."
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Traveling now, but I can work on wording when we get home tomorrow

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

quozl's wording was a pretty good shot at it as well.

I agree with Enthusiastic as the personality and kind of like the idea of the Impact Webbing as a special power instead of a special attack, but it's not a hill I'll die on or anything.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2013, 03:17 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
but then it says "If you roll..."
Do we have precedence for this? If they roll...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
quozl's wording was a pretty good shot at it as well.

I agree with Enthusiastic as the personality and kind of like the idea of the Impact Webbing as a special power instead of a special attack, but it's not a hill I'll die on or anything.
I'm good with Enthusiastic!
Not a huge fan of Impact Webs as Special Attack for reasons I stated before, but I could roll with it if you guys like.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just like the idea of him being able to use it all the time, I guess. But I can see the utility in keeping it to a special attack.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2013, 02:30 PM
...has moist legs

So do we want Impact Webbing to be:

A: A Special attack that triggers on wounds

Or

B: A Special power you could use normally on your turn

I still like A. That way he's not annoying everyone unchecked, plus it's Impact Webbing, which hits you and then explodes into gooeyness, you're not just being tied up. That to me seems like more of an attack.
Old July 27th, 2013, 10:11 PM

I'm really fine either way. Abstain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library