Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 17th, 2024, 07:17 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Can a small/medium figure with the Flying/Stealth Flying Special Power move past a Gladiatron if it began its movement not adjacent to the Gladiatron? Why or why not?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 17th, 2024, 07:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Can a small/medium figure with the Flying/Stealth Flying Special Power move past a Gladiatron if it began its movement not adjacent to the Gladiatron? Why or why not?
No. See here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
No. See here.
Thanks! I watched a Sir Heroscape video where the Phantom Knights were flying past Gladiatrons on occasion and I was confused. Maybe I was seeing things.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 17th, 2024, 07:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, let me clarify a tad, since I skimmed your question a bit earlier. When you say move past, are they moving through those spaces (aka walking) or are they passing over them (flying)? If they're passing over the spaces, they never occupy the spaces, so they're never adjacent with the Gladiatrons, and thus are not stopped by Cyber Claw.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 18th, 2024 at 07:30 AM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 11:01 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a listing somewhere of the release dates for each Master Set, Wave, and Expansion (both Hasbro/WotC & C3V)?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 19th, 2024, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Hmm, let me clarify a tad, since I skimmed your question a bit earlier. When you say move past, are they moving through those spaces (aka walking) or are they passing over them (flying)? If they're passing over the spaces, they never occupy the spaces, so they're never adjacent with the Gladiatrons, and thus are not stopped by Cyber Claw.
Oh! Yeah, I was saying that they were flying past them. This is a weird corner case in the rules. Is there any official ruling on this or is this just implied in our understanding of the Flying special power?

Old January 19th, 2024, 06:17 PM

It’s understood that if you pass over a space rather than entering it, you do not enter adjacency with any figures.

Old January 19th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Oh! Yeah, I was saying that they were flying past them. This is a weird corner case in the rules. Is there any official ruling on this or is this just implied in our understanding of the Flying special power?
Implied understanding. As is most of the Flying power.
Old January 19th, 2024, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Implied understanding. As is most of the Flying power.
Alrighty, thanks. I would not have figured this out from reading the Flying special power or Cyberclaw. I've been playing this game for 19 years and I still learn new things.

Old January 19th, 2024, 09:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Is there a listing somewhere of the release dates for each Master Set, Wave, and Expansion (both Hasbro/WotC & C3V)?

~Z
I don't have the C3V sets, but the rest is on my page that lists the Hasbro/WotC sets.
https://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/sets_001.html
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:23 PM

If the MacDirk Warriors' chosen Human Champion becomes affected by the Werewolf Lord's Lycanthropy, do the MacDirk Warriors still get the attack bonus?

Old January 26th, 2024, 01:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's