Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Icy Road Map

The Book of Icy Road Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download the PDF
Download the PockeMod File
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest, and 1 Thaelenk Tundra.

MAP Bio - A dangerous and deadly bridge winds silently through an old lake that has been frozen for years. Recent military activity has warmed the road however, and the lake has begun to thaw. No one knows what the military is doing exactly, and of course the government denies everything, but some of the locals believe that there is an ancient Norse evil that once visited these waters, and the sudden occupation of this mortal military may awaken that which was forgotten.... and feared by men.

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Icy Road Map - Designing

Looks great. Can't wait to try this one out. I love using my Tundra set.
Old December 10th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Very nice! I was about to log off and take down the snowy Moon Base when I caught this, so I might actually build this.

Are the 24-hex rock tiles the suggested start zones?
Old December 10th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Here you go:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:45 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Very pretty.

Yeah, the stone 24s are suggested start zones.
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting. The asymmetry bothers me, but, unless you add on two more sets, there's nothing else to do - and that'd be wicked overkill.
Old December 11th, 2011, 12:45 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

so what's the road?
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:23 AM

I guess it is whatever your imagination dreams up.
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:33 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I guess it is whatever your imagination dreams up.
No I mean on this map, what is supposed to be the road?

Is it just the actual road pieces or the ice & water or something of the 2 combined or what?
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:06 AM

Seriously? Is it not clear that the road is the road, and the frozen lake is the frozen lake?
Old December 11th, 2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Seriously? Is it not clear that the road is the road, and the frozen lake is the frozen lake?
I wasn't sure if it was your intent that the road just be that single hex path, or if the "lake" was supposed to be part of the road frozen over. I was going to say I didn't like it if it was the latter. But since it's not then ok.

I'm just not a fan of the single hex path representing a road but I can live with it.

It is a pretty map though, wish I had a Tundra set .
Old December 11th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a very nice map but A3n does have a point that C3G typically represents roads as wider than that.

Would you mind renaming the map to "Icy Path"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library