Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 15th, 2011, 04:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hol Hall - Design phase

@ Davidlhsl, any reason you see why I shouldn't move to final editing?
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
@ Davidlhsl, any reason you see why I shouldn't move to final editing?
Reminder: don't forget to exchange the positions of the 3 wall-walk pieces and 3-hex rock tile on lower-right of Level 1. This is so you don't have the wall-walk tile exposed in an area where you have surrounding solid rock.

I'm also not sure if you need to post anything in the pdf about whether or not to add the doors. Since this is a casual map, I would imagine you might leave this up to the person building the map.

I'll keep an eye on the progress of this and will be prepared to rebuild this beauty when the pdf is ready. I think you're good to go on the final editing!

Oh, and if you haven't seen my battles on this map, they are in my Battle Thread!
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

This is not a rush, by any means. I just wanted to put this back on your radar.
Old March 14th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll bump David's bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

PDF added to OP. I am currently having issues accessing the C3games server so the file is temporarily on a MediaFire server until issues are rectified. But I thought it was about time to move this along, so if somebody could build from the PDF that will be great.

All because Bats has been hanging out for the Helicarrier map .

Cheers
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a Comic Book Day miracle!

Edit: Man, this map is screaming for a scenario where Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and a rag-tag band of friends (Green Arrow?) defend the home against a sea of warmongering Hawkmen!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

I noticed that Holl appears in the bio, and I think the spelling is Hol based on the secret identities of the Hawksters (I also changed it's to its.

Howser about some copy and paste for fun and profit:

Character Bio - On Thanagar, as on Earth, prestige can be measured by ones belongings. But for a family whose home was built on war and tradition, the dwelling is a source of pride and honour. The ancestral eyrie of Hol Hall, carved into the mountainside, is the epitome of pride, honour and prestige, in its tranquil setting.

Tranquil wasn’t on the mind of the first Hol to claim the site, nor is it the reason that the Hol’s have been sole occupants over a millennia of civil wars. Hol Hall remains true today due to strength and it’s defensibility.

I'll try to work on this either today or tomorrow.
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post

I noticed that Holl appears in the bio, and I think the spelling is Hol based on the secret identities of the Hawksters (I also changed it's to its.

Howser about some copy and paste for fun and profit:

Character Bio - On Thanagar, as on Earth, prestige can be measured by ones belongings. But for a family whose home was built on war and tradition, the dwelling is a source of pride and honour. The ancestral eyrie of Hol Hall, carved into the mountainside, is the epitome of pride, honour and prestige, in its tranquil setting.

Tranquil wasn’t on the mind of the first Hol to claim the site, nor is it the reason that the Hol’s have been sole occupants over a millennia of civil wars. Hol Hall remains true today due to strength and it’s defensibility.

I'll try to work on this either today or tomorrow.
Thanx Davidlhsl, OP updated. It was very late when I typed that up .
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

I've begun work on this and should finish tomorrow night. I had a busy weekend.
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

A physical build is all I need to see to give this one a thumbs up. Looked great to begin with and still does.

Though I believe we need to vote this into Final Editing before we can vote it into release.
Old May 7th, 2012, 03:41 AM

Really couldn't remember the process. I propose this move to final editing.
Old May 7th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library