Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 26th, 2010, 09:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ruins of Heroes Past

The Book of Ruins of Heroes Past Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here
Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Marvel the Conflict Begins™ Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie™
Ruins of Heroes Past Bio - A gentle breeze starts a tingling shiver down your neck. The clang of swords on shields echo from a distant time. Only the the rubble of decaying pillars and roofs confirm your suspicions that it's just your imagination. But by the hairs standing on ends up and down your arms, you swear the presence of the long forgotten heroes are training around you as you stand in this once majestic courtyard.
-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 16th, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map in progress - Ruins of Heroes Past

Looks good, except for the uncapped pillars. I know, it's not that big of deal for many, but they really do get to me. Now, if they actually looked like they do in VS, it might not be as big of a deal, but those knobs on top of uncapped walls...<shudder>.

Keep up the good work!
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:59 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Looks good, except for the uncapped pillars. I know, it's not that big of deal for many, but they really do get to me. Now, if they actually looked like they do in VS, it might not be as big of a deal, but those knobs on top of uncapped walls...<shudder>.

Keep up the good work!
I actually think the uncapped tops help this map look derelict. I actually built this first, then put into VS.

Cheers
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love the name. Is this supposed to be on an island, though? If so, I'd love to see more sand and some jungle trees ... if not, it's perfect as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love the name. Is this supposed to be on an island, though? If so, I'd love to see more sand and some jungle trees ... if not, it's perfect as is.
I was actually envisioning this as the middle of some place like Themyscira. Where this building is the central building of the queen, with the assembly courtyard (sand tiles) in front. All other buildings would be built off & around this one, but can't be seen as the map isn't large enough to bring them into view .

(I was thinking that I could include some jungle brush, but since I don't have the set I don't have any experience with aesthetic layout for them so I avoid it)

Cheers
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough. A nice part of a five or six map Amazon campaign?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fair enough. A nice part of a five or six map Amazon campaign?
Yeah that's definitely an idea.

Cheers
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:55 PM

You'll need a "Field of Champions" where Wonder Woman can battle others to be the champion of her people.

Old March 26th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Looks cool. I wonder if you could squeeze the Master Set ruins in between those columns towards the front. One on either side guarding the flanks of the the main building... that would be cool I think.
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:56 PM

I'm not sure I know exactly were you mean. The 4 pillars either side are supposed to represent those ancient style pathways that are lined with the pillars. Down on the 7 hex rock pieces is where I envision the start zones to be. The glyph of Gerda in the ruins to entice some action up there.

BTW: I just got a game in with my son on this map & it was fun. He had the C3G WW, C3G Superman, my Blue Beetle, my Green Lantern, & my Dove. I had C3G Doomsday, MH's Black Adam, MH's Johnn J'onz, NecroBlades's Beast Boy. Doomsday got to the glyph by round 2. With GL's carry ability (Come One, Come All...) Tristan had his whole team in the ruined building by this time, mine were all on the outskirts. BB kept pounding D'day with the height advantage, but D'day didn't couldn't land a punch (the one time he got past the Strobe Pistol he only had 1 skull which BB easily defended). BB finished D'day in round 3 (that's just wrong). WW & GL were beating up BA but BBoy came & chomped GL. Dove then went after BBoy, BBoy laughed in her face but couldn't land a punch (Tristan was on fire with the D20 rolls for defense). WW successfully took out BA in round 4. I of course was using 2 OM's per round to revive D'day, he came back in round 6. WW started to beat up JJ in round 4, JJ ran away escaping the leaving engagement attack (since he couldn't use phantom movement due to WW's Lasso). BB was holding the glyph the whole game. D'day revived next to JJ but was immediately met by Superman. Superman then ignored D'day & smashed JJ into oblivion. Superman then pounded D'day back to the never world. Man of Steel kept Superman from taking a single wound. It might of been bad luck of the dice but D'day really felt like he had a glass jaw, as the extra defense dice really didn't help when Superman was consistently rolling 4-5 skulls (Tristan has a lot of luck I think). BBoy chomped Dove & then was reverted back to himself when WW landed next to him. BBoy somehow lasted 2 rounds (I didn't think he would last 1 so I didn't spend OM's on D'day). But the end was inevitable. Tristan won out & still had an uninjured Superman & BB, & WW only had 3 wounds.

It was a good match though & the D'day OM in death really makes for a hard strategic decision.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; March 26th, 2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to point out that D-day is a Krypton(ian) , so Man of Steel doesn't work on him.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to point out that D-day is a Krypton(ian) , so Man of Steel doesn't work on him.
Crap you are right. Forgot that. He might of actually put about 3 wounds on Supes in that case, but the outcome would not have changed.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios