Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 7th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Project - Abandoned Missle Base by Cav

Great looking maps Cav, I dig all three versions. They offer neat variations of height and LOS blockers, as well as access to various areas to non-flyers. Nice symmetrical map that could be cool for playtesting on.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 7th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I was just looking over the first post, and saw that you are requesting some input as to which map we should work on. I am going to say map #3 because more people will be able to build it due to its size and it has the towers next to the ruins to allow ground units to get to the top of the ruins.

I like map #3.

Btw, I could see this map being a competitive map as well as a casual map. And of course, any competitive map or casual map could also end up being a Scenario map as well. What do you prefer this map to be Cav?
Old March 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like #3 also. Now somebody build this puppy & move it along. (how can we have smilies added to the standard list?)

Cheers
Old March 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I prefer number 3.

Old March 12th, 2010, 08:29 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Still need someone to build the preferred #3 map to start voting.
Old March 12th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Still need someone to build the preferred #3 map to start voting.
I'm hoping to build it tonight. Depends on how things go when I get home from work this evening.
Old March 25th, 2010, 04:15 AM

Dude, Cav, don't you wanna move this map along? I mean you could let it sit here if you want, that is your choice, but...
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Dude, Cav, don't you wanna move this map along? I mean you could let it sit here if you want, that is your choice, but...
I honestly haven't had an opportunity to build this map or any other. My weekends have been insane since mid-February - something major tying up every one. Plus 2 side businesses that I do after hours (not including lexan and stickers) and with 5 kids in the house, with homework etc, my evenings tend to be jammed packed as well. By the time I get the kids settled down, I am ready to crash (and there is no way a sane person wants to try to build with a 3 year old hurricane awake).

So, yes I do want to move it along. And yes I do have other ideas, but I have not been able to build it yet.
Old March 25th, 2010, 09:35 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I will see if I can build it this weekend. Then I will try to finish my Savage Land map.

Old March 25th, 2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
I honestly haven't had an opportunity to build this map or any other. My weekends have been insane since mid-February - something major tying up every one. Plus 2 side businesses that I do after hours (not including lexan and stickers) and with 5 kids in the house, with homework etc, my evenings tend to be jammed packed as well. By the time I get the kids settled down, I am ready to crash (and there is no way a sane person wants to try to build with a 3 year old hurricane awake).

So, yes I do want to move it along. And yes I do have other ideas, but I have not been able to build it yet.
Darn these real lives that we all must live. Well, this map and anything else related will be here when you have a chance, but I am gonna temporarily put you on the inactive list until you can get back into things. I am only doing that so it wont be as difficult to get a majority vote around here without you. Don't assume you are off the hook though, this project really isn't the same without you, so get back in here as soon as you can.
Old April 1st, 2010, 11:51 AM

I fixed a part of the map where wall ends were placed on top of straight bases. I thought that this might have been done for visual effect, but it didn't seem to add anything and only seemed to make things awkward, so I assumed it was a mistake.

I have laid out all the pieces needed for the build. While I have things to do today (don't we all), I will try to get it built by tonight. At least I cleared the table of City Streets and laid out the pieces!

Old April 1st, 2010, 11:57 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I fixed a part of the map where wall ends were placed on top of straight bases. I thought that this might have been done for visual effect, but it didn't seem to add anything and only seemed to make things awkward, so I assumed it was a mistake.

I have laid out all the pieces needed for the build. While I have things to do today (don't we all), I will try to get it built by tonight. At least I cleared the table of City Streets and laid out the pieces!
Probably a mistake. Thanks for catching it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios