Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 1st, 2014, 10:50 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Gamora

The Book of Gamora

C3G MARVEL WAVE 22
COSMIC FORCES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #054 / Gamora.

Character Bio - The last remaining child of the Zen-Whoberi, Gamora was adopted by Thanos and raised to be a merciless assassin. She ultimately grew suspicious of her father, seeing him as the true threat to the universe, and aligned herself with Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch. Over time she grew restless, resorting to mercenary work, until the Annihilation Wave threatened all life. Joining the United Front, and later the Guardians of the Galaxy, she became an invaluable defender of the universe, earning her title of Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe again and again.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:41 PM. Reason: png
Old June 1st, 2014, 10:51 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Gamora - Design Phase

NAME = GAMORA

SPECIES = ZEN-WHOBERI
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 310

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

GODSLAYER
After Gamora inflicts one or more wounds on a figure with her normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, that figure receives X additional wounds, where X is equal to the number of wounds inflicted this turn, and you may not roll for this power again for the remainder of the game.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 4th, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 12:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yipes! 300 might be a tad low for her. 15+ auto kill on GLs? Hand Ninja bonding? 6/6 stats + Master Martial Artist? I think we may want to tone down a bit here ....

Oh crap, and I didn't even see Healing Factor! She looks more like 400 right now, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 01:17 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Zen-Whoberi should be hyphenated. Not a big fan of Driven, either; in my experience she's almost flippant about her job. "Dauntless" might work better, or maybe "Precise" or "Ruthless."

I agree on knocking her stats down - probably to 5/5, to make sure she's the Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe compared to other Master Martial Artists.

Godslayer could use some limitations... maybe she has to start her turn unengaged? Maybe even make it a once-per-game thing and increase the roll a bunch?

Healing Factor is thematic but way too fast for her - she got burnt up pretty bad in one run, but stayed under a cloak for weeks because she didn't want people to see her while she was healing. Going with the Healing off of Angel, or just giving her more base Life, might be better.

She seems perfect overall, though, as far as power-set and such goes. Just needs tweak to get her on the right level!

...and personally I'd rather use the older sculpt (Secret Invasion #054), because it's her Guardians-era outfit and the figure looks better. But I suspect we'll have to take whichever we can get.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think she'd be in good shape with some of those suggestions Johnny's mentioning to tone her down. 5/5 stats, some restrictions on Godslayer, and Healing or higher life instead of Healing Factor all sound good to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 05:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Don't really know the character well enough to comment on the design. She looks extremely tough & feels more like Superwoman than an assassin.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 07:34 PM
Business Casual

I think the recommended tweaks will help correct that.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 07:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Agreed on the tweaks to her stats and Healing. At 6/6 with MMA, she'd be at Thor's level in melee.

Would it be thematic for Godslayer to be (successful) once per game? Powers like that tend to be annoying for both players. It's either a wasted opportunity for the player who forfeited their attack, or a huge hit to the player whose Green Lantern just got auto-destroyed. Once per game would make it less swingy and would make the question of when to use it an interesting one.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Business Casual

OP updated with original mini.
SP updated with the following:

NAME = GAMORA

SPECIES = ZEN-WHOBERI
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 300

GODSLAYER
Once per round, after moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 18 or higher, the chosen figure receives 3 wounds.

MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Left Godslayer at once per round instead of once per game, since the roll is upped to 18, and since the # of wounds dropped (since Thor's GoTS only inflicts 3 wounds).

Ready for ERB?

Old June 6th, 2014, 06:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks better.

Is she really this powerful though? I'm not talking God-Slayer, I'm talking 5/5 Attack/Defense with MMA.
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

My only problem is with Godslayer. Personally, I just don't see myself ever giving up her attack. 5 dice plus an automatic skull VS a %15 chance at 3 wounds just doesn't seem worth it, unless she's going up against a Lantern.

Rest of the design looks solid though.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 6th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Business Casual

TB, what would you recommend? People indicated that the roll should go way up. Is 18 too high? 3 wounds too few? What would be a good balance?

A3n, here's from the Marvel database:

Quote:
Zen Whoberis Physiology: Gamora possesses superhuman strength, durability, endurance and reflexes, as well as a healing factor. Gamora received treatments from Thanos that enhanced her physiology. While engaging the US Military, it was mentioned that the armed forces were under the impression that she was no stronger than Spider-Man. However, her skill combined with her strength made them estimate her to be close to as dangerous as Iron Man.
Superhuman Strength: Gamora possesses low-level superhuman strength, making her considerably stronger than the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Speed: Gamora is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than even the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Stamina: Gamora's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. Gamora can physically exert herself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair her.
Superhuman Agility: Gamora's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Reflexes: Gamora's reaction time is similarly enhanced, enabling her to react at a level that is beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Durability: Gamora's bodily tissues are much harder and more resistant to injury than those of a human. Her body is also specially adapted to withstand the physiologically debilitating effects of moving and running at high rates of speed without sustaining injury.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Gamora possesses a regenerative healing factor, allowing her to regenerate from what would normally be considered life-threatening wounds in a matter of moments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library