Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 26th, 2013, 02:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 3: Entries due the 25th!

Hey all, since the site was down all night, I've decided to extend the deadline until Wednesday at 11:59 pm eastern.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:15 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 3: Entries Posted!

And the Entries are up! Comment away guys!

My Etsy Store
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Not really surprising I guess. For the fan vote do we just comment or send to pm to you SoundWarp?

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post

Not really surprising I guess. For the fan vote do we just comment or send to pm to you SoundWarp?
Which ever you want. Commenting here is fine as long as make it clear who you're voting for. Use the PM option if you want your vote to be anonymous.

My Etsy Store
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I'm voting for entry number 6. I feel that Diversion is really fitting for a special agent, and Frenzy and Reckless Reconnaissance really give personality to the figure.

Good job to all entries.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

I sent my entry but Soundwarp informed me that I had already missed the dateline hehe... But he told me to put it here anyways just for sharing fun. So here mine is:

The M-43 units were losing all hope. Their sprays were getting nowhere with the soulborg's thick armor. The Queglix churned on into the night, whizzing death upon them. Just as they were about to surrender from their covers, a single shot cut through the whirling sounds of the soulborg's gun. The monstrous Q9 buzzed softly and fell flat onto the ground like scrapped metal. The M-21 have arrived.

P.S: I vote for Entry 9 purely because of double agent special power. Two thumbs up!

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Entry 6 definitely looks the best here, though #9 is pretty nifty too! i'm a bit concerned about giving the Krav Disengage, but at 155 points its probably not to bad.

Good luck to all, and sorry I forgot to enter. I didn't have anything for this one anywho.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:59 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ENTRY 1

Spoiler Alert!

This guy is definitely different than anything in the game so far. His boost is very good, and Skahen would be a nightmare with him but he is really fragile. That is kind of mitigated by the minor theme fail of having his proximity related to the hero he is supporting, it should be within 8 of the attacked figure, and in that vein it shouldn't say chosen figure but attacked figure, since nothing was ever chosen. Still, a solid entry.

ENTRY 2

Spoiler Alert!

Strikes me as more of an Agent than a Scout, and Recon Establishment is minimally useful. Is it supposed to work after anyone attacks or just the Infiltrator? Even assuming the first, the only time it is useful rare situations where you're trying to see if they're switching over to a new unit for OM3 and then you only learn something 1/3 of the time. Also, what does "army card type" mean? Improved Camoflauge looks fine.

ENTRY 3

Spoiler Alert!

This guy seems sloppy. The wroding for Camo is odd, the sentence added to Locked In Target could've been removed if you said one additional Covert Sniper instead of any other. On top of that, there isn't really anythign particularly exciting going on here.

ENTRY 4

Spoiler Alert!

I'm not really sure whether the MS is supposed ot have the height advantage or if the other figure is. Either way, good value for 40 points. Definitely what I would take if I had 40 points left and only 1 space, but not as good as the 50 points guys.

ENTRY 5

Spoiler Alert!

Imminent. Otherwise dripping with theme, even if the gameplay isn't that great. I mean you get to take 3 turns during your opponent's turn. C'mon.

ENTRY 6

Spoiler Alert!

I like how you tried to portray the theme, but Frenzy doesn't fit here imo. Since he's Arrogant maybe something where if he destroys a figure he needs to roll to get an extra turn. The roll would obviously be lower. Also, a bit more theme could go into diversion. Maybe call it Guns Blazing or something.

ENTRY 7

Spoiler Alert!

Probably overcosted, but otherwise solid. Not much to say.

ENTRY 8

Spoiler Alert!

Big time assassin potential here, but I'm not sure the theme is executed well. Why would a figure with an X get defense but not one that just attacked? Wouldn't the latter be more in motion?I feel like it should be no revealed OMs or no OMs at all. Probably a bit overcosted if you compare to MBS.

ENTRY 9

Spoiler Alert!

Decent value at 65 with 3A+Double Attack, and Double Agent seems ok. I feel like it would end up screwing you in key situations a bit too much.

WANDER999's NON-ENTRY

Spoiler Alert!

Seems solid, but way too good for it's points. These guys are a squad of Isamus with range. That is easily worth 100 points.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; June 28th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

I would give my vote to number 7. It would have been six, but I don't like frenzy on this figure, or any vydar figure for that matter. Also, battle rifle leads to interesting tactical decisions which I like.

~bobinchese, who would have voted for Wanderer999 because he didn't chose Vydar

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:24 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ENTRY 1:
There are several things wrong with this. Sharpshooter, has range of 10…why? The normal range is 8, so why up the special to 10…it seems to me that you are coping Deadeye Dan’s power without thining about why Dan has 10 in the power to begin with. Secondly Supporting Fire, is worded very poorly. What I think its trying to do is avoid including figures with Reach…but it took me a couple of times to understand that meaning.

It should say “When a Unique Agent Hero with a Range of 4 or more attacks a non-adjacent figure…”
On top of that though, two auto skulls is very powerful for a 70 point figure. (It should have a 20-sided element, to keep the cost down…or the cost should be higher.)

I do like the concept of Entry 1, but the execution needs some fine tuning.

ENTRY 2:
Interesting concept, but why do you have to destroy your figure to Recon? There are simpler ways to do this power without having to remove your figure from the board, and thus destroy it. (There are no rules on the “card” to replace the Infiltrator) I think a “marker” of some sort would have made this idea simpler and more usable.

Again, nice concept…poor execution.

ENTRY 3:
Good design. All the powers make sense, Good position is a version of WtF and Camouflage is just a terrain bonus. “Locked in Target” seems weird to say (I think “Target Locked In” is better) but that is minor. The power is a nice way of using multiple snipers…making a pair of them like the Zettians.

Good job.

ENTRY 4:
Other than maybe being too many points (playtesting would help); this design is good. Both powers are simple and make sense. A nice addition to Vydar’s troops.

ENTRY 5:
Very nice card. Beautiful execution.

I do not think a once per game, power of activating 3 Heroes is that bad. Only playtesting would prove that…since once per game powers are tricky to theoryscape, IMO. This design oozes theme and is similar to C3G figures who nominate “X-men” or “Agents for a Drop”.

Very well done.

ENTRY 6:
OK, I agree with the others that “Frenzy” seems forced onto the card. Maybe something tied more into his wounds. Like “Reckless Fury: For each wound marker on this card, Agent Jenkins can attack one additional time” I like Reckless recon; a thematic simple move bonus.

Not a bad design, just some fine tuning needed.

ENTRY 7:
Very simple execution. Battle Rifle adds some strategy to the design. Nice job.

ENTRY 8:
Stationary Target is very limiting, because “unrevealed” was used. So figures with the “X” marker are immune to the power (most of the time). It s/h/b in my opinion “no order markers”; thus figures in the round that seem to be ‘orderless’ are Stationary in nature. Sniper Perch is simple and thematic.

Another decent design, but a tweak is needed to make it good.

ENTRY 9:
This entry is interesting. Double Agent will in turn create some intriguing strategy for your opponent. But I’m not sure how useful it will be, because you do not get to re-order your markers to prepare your troops based on the Double Agent’s leaked information. So you know what one order marker is, but it may not be that advantageous.

I think this is an example of a good concept, but I feel Double Agent is not as useful as it seems.

Wanderers999’s:
Just because
I like that it is VC oriented. (Not sure if SW wants VC related options)

Offensive Tactics makes a pair into a nice 2-man squad. Armor Piercing, is very deadly for some of the higher priced units in the game, and you get two attacks from them each turn? Wow! Dive for Cover is a nice thematic power, like Stealth Suits. I like it a lot.

I think this guy is a bit undercosted, with the potential of 2 attacks of 5 against Soulborgs. And why include Warforged? That is a thematic break, IMO…for this design.

Overall nice custom, but needs tuning.

Well that's my

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Wanderers999’s:
Just because
I like that it is VC oriented. (Not sure if SW wants VC related options)
If some wants fit their custom into the VC canon that's fine with me. Like wise, if they chose to ignore the VC canon and go their own way that's fine to.

My Etsy Store
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:40 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Results?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards