Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
What do you get when you cross a gorilla with an elevator?

I'm not sure I see the Class or even Personality fitting very well there.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not digging relentless.

Kinda meh on them being better at defending against special attacks when that's the weakness of the other Primadons, but as long as they also have regular tough, I'm ok with it. On the name, what about Kiradium Tough? That's the name of the alloy the Primadons use.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:29 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Primadons have their own alloy?! Perfect!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:37 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm liking the changes. Juggernaut is an awesome class for them and I have no issue with these heavies bypassing the weakness of their kin. I like that they work on their own now as well. I'm curious how these play out. I'm not sure if I like the name Gorrillivator, however. It feels almost intentionally confusing.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:40 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the name "Gorillartillery"
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I don't like the name "Gorillivator." "Gorillinators" is a silly name, but it is comprehensible on some level: Gorillas + Terminators = Gorillinators.

Gorillivator just seems like you swapped a letter out.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:17 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I'd like to nominate Kalagrith, a Icarian Dragon.

Kalagrith The Bronze! A really fun dragon that follows in the footsteps of Charos with a Melee theme. The range of 2 on the special attack gives him some flexibility, however limited. The special attack gives the image of the dragon swooping in, taking a couple of attacks from the air(Though can be on the ground). A theme I think that has been missing for Dragons in Heroscape.

The Miniature is from Pathfinder's latest release Lost Coast. Augguies currently has 15 on hand for 8.99 each. This figure is currently in production and should be available for a while. Other websites have it listed for a higher price.

The Miniature itself is FANTASTIC, I have attached several screen shots for you to get a feel of the miniature. It will be on a double large base, Similar to the size of Charos's base. The paint job is great, it feels like it was made specifically for heroscape.

I have a couple of other screen shots up at my customs thread. Larger than Othkurik and Racheim, not as large as Charos.

Looking for a change in the name of the Wing Buffet Special Attack(Too many hungry Heroscapers making a break for Buffalo Wild Wings).

-Aerial Onslaught Special Attack?
-Gale Force Special Attack?
-Hurricane Special Attack?

Something that embodies the winged wind attack blasting into enemies.

I really like the General choice with Ullar.
  • He has Green Serpent like features, Akin to Greenscale Warriors, Venoc's.
  • A good dragon, Ullar fits that mold.
  • Similar in a sense of Charos with in being a melee fighting dragon(Small range)

I am leaning towards changing the Class to Prince. I have been somewhat swayed in the idea that Dragons don't "Need" a true hierarchy defined. While I like Baron, I can sleep at night with Prince also.

@Sir Dendrik Not digging Precise when the attack appears to be a Powerful assault kind of attack. Get out of the way! I think you need something like Fearsome?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Gale Force sounds best to me. And Prince is fine; it works as a catch-all for "minor dragon royalty," same as Baron.

I don't think a switch from Ullar is needed, though. Maybe Einar? I agree he seems most at home hanging out with Charos and the other Ullar lizards.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have zero problems with him following Ullar, definitely who I would place him under. He doesn't look identical to Charos, but I don't see why he needs too.

Aerial Onslaught Special Attack would be my pick out of those options.

My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:36 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I have zero problems with him following Ullar, definitely who I would place him under. He doesn't look identical to Charos, but I don't see why he needs too.

Well Charos I think is a green dragon, and this dragon is a bronze dragon. Different skills and abilities. I think what I was trying to say is that Kalagrith would be drawn by Ullar for the same principles that Charos would.

The same reason that Utgar has MoltenClaw and Mimring under his reign.

Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Quote:

Well Charos I think is a green dragon, and this dragon is a bronze dragon. Different skills and abilities. I think what I was trying to say is that Kalagrith would be drawn by Ullar for the same principles that Charos would.

That wasn't in response to anything you said, it was directed at the comments in the SoV thread that didn't like him not physically resembling Charos. It's not an issue for me, so I was just letting you know that.

My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That wasn't in response to anything you said, it was directed at the comments in the SoV thread that didn't like him not physically resembling Charos. It's not an issue for me, so I was just letting you know that.
Ah sorry for the confusion, thanks for the clarification.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards