Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2012, 03:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Comedian ~~ Design Phase

Yes, at the end of the story, well after Comedian's death. Thats my point. Its not immediate, and you must admit his death is the pivotal event that gets the Watchmen mystery rolling.

I guarantee you Watchmen canon includes Before Watchmen, especially where it comes to Comedian.
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 26th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could totally see a more earnest character like Nite Owl, or even Doctor Manhatten viewing the world and the idea of being a superhero much differently after Commedian dies. Their emotional changes didn't necessarily translate directly into an attitude of apathy, but I think for the sake of a game that translation works.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2012, 04:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

You are meaning this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm just not understanding what's not to get. How would an initiative reduction be more thematic? What I have has Comedian's beliefs/philosophy and once he dies, someone else on his team understands also that nothing matters, and they lose the will to fight.

You'd rather the entire team just move after their opponents' rather than someone losing the will to fight? Sorry, but what I've got seems much more thematic.
Somehow I missed that, thank you.

Ok now I can see your theme (which without this explanation is NOT apparent from the power or the title), however (& again this is only using the movie for reference) I have to agree with Spidey, his death inspired Nite Owl I don't recall anyone becoming apathetic after his death.
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok now I can see your theme (which without this explanation is NOT apparent from the power or the title), however (& again this is only using the movie for reference) I have to agree with Spidey, his death inspired Nite Owl I don't recall anyone becoming apathetic after his death.

Would you rather an inspiration power then? I guess I'm unsure how to represent the theme if all suggestions thus far aren't thematic enough. What exactly are we looking for, then?
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, IMO, the attitude is his, so its representation should effect him. How you do that is up to you. That why you get the big bucks!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Well, IMO, the attitude is his, so its representation should effect him. How you do that is up to you. That why you get the big bucks!
I wanted it tied to his death, since pretty much the whole story revolves around his death. I'd like something to happen once he dies, even if it's in addition to something affecting him when he's alive. If you guys are totally against what I have, then I'll have to think about this for a while. I've got no other ideas how to thematically represent his mystery and death that affects his teammates. I'm open to suggestions.
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
4 life - yes (Beware of power creep)
Nihilist - yes
3rd power - yes

to the 4 life and the rest, as well as normal attack of 4. There are lots of designs where the character is well trained fighters/soldiers/agents or whatnot and only have attack of 4.

Again, as with Nite Owl, I don't know the character/s since I didn't see the movie or read the comic. I'll let those in the know, make the thematic calls.

I can see the 3rd power too, or some form of one that represents his character as you are trying to do.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:13 AM
...has moist legs

Yep, I'm good for changing numbers. Main thing is what to do with the 3rd power.
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

If I am being annoying or anything, let me know and I'll butt out, but right now, this "third power" is the most interesting thing on the site IMO.

Would this be a good idea:

IT'S ALL A JOKE
Whenever Comedian is destroyed by a figure, remove all Order Markers from that figure's Army Card.

or

IT'S ALL A JOKE
Whenever Comedian is destroyed, remove all unrevealed Order Markers from the Army Cards that they are on.

(which basically just ends the round unless there is a current bonding or squad turn being taken)
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:47 AM
...has moist legs

I like the mechanic of ending the round like that! But the thing everyone's caught up on here is the theme. Do you have any thematic reasoning for removing OM's? Other than people stopping and going to his funeral?
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It isn't really stopping everyone, it is just changing the course of the story/game. Essentially, upon his death, the entire story really began its course, and it changed the pace of everyone's lives.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Game changer. I can dig it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library