Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 4th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Red Tornado and Fin Fang Foom

A crossover, nice. Crisis on Infinite 'Verse.
Cool shirt.
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old January 4th, 2020, 09:14 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Oops. Matt can you please delete the MM card I just uploaded. I realise I forgot to adjust the leading for the lines in between the powers.
Old January 4th, 2020, 09:37 AM

Old January 4th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Oops. Matt can you please delete the MM card I just uploaded. I realise I forgot to adjust the leading for the lines in between the powers.
In the words of old wise Yoda, "Delete I have, edit the Manhunter you now can."

Thanks, buddy. Thunder looks outstanding. Helm Jr. is struggling with the flu and right before he just passed out on the coach, I showed him the Thunder card and he cracked a smile. It was the first smile I saw from him in the last 24 hours or so.

Stay clear of the wildfires my friend, the Helm family is hoping that they aren't anywhere close to the A3n family.
Old January 4th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A crossover, nice. Crisis on Infinite 'Verse.
Cool shirt.
Maybe the true crossover can come in the merchandising agreement. When you guys start up the C3G merchandise store, can there be a little spot in the corner for HelmAverse t-shirts and mugs? I'm not looking for action figures or Funko POPS, I was just hoping for that one dusty shelf where someone can say, "Hey this is odd, there's a HelmAverse keychain on clearance over here in the back corner."
Old January 4th, 2020, 08:41 PM

The fires are a long way from this Slade family.
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:12 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Raven, Cyclops, and Aquaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, wondering if that can be found online anywhere. Any more manufacturing info? Really dig the look of that dragon.
Dragon Playset 2 pack
(C) 2019 Giant Concept Technology Limited
Suite A-B,19/F., Ritz Plaza,
122 Austin Road,
TsimShaTsui, Hong Kong.

UPC sticker 651903558152
UPC under sticker 651803558153

I’ve tried to find it online but have been unsuccessful. Also of note, there are 2 color variations for the set. I was lucky enough to grab the one with green Foom and purple Ridley. There were three boxes where the colors were inverted and darker on the dragons. I don’t know if the upc was the same for the other variant.
I can't find this anywhere. Does anyone have a spare they can post to the UK? I can PayPal you for it. Thanks
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will see if they still have them here.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I will see if they still have them here.
I almost bought extra. I'll check the 5 Below near my work.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 9th, 2020, 01:53 PM

Got it. Only two left.
PM me your info streaky.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Got it. Only two left.
PM me your info streaky.
Somebody rep this man, my chamber is empty.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations