Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 25th, 2012, 03:05 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Is there a good place to print out the simple versions of cards? I know the books have the advanced version but I have some cardless figures and a young nephew who doesn't speak English so I need simple cards and finding them through Google searches is a pain.
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Is there a good place to print out the simple versions of cards? I know the books have the advanced version but I have some cardless figures and a young nephew who doesn't speak English so I need simple cards and finding them through Google searches is a pain.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but there are scans of all the cards in the gallery, as well as blanks. You probably could lower the quality of the scan on your printer or, chances are, there are some lower quality scans already there.
Old June 25th, 2012, 10:47 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I mean the side of the card that has move, range, attack, defense, and does not have the special powers. In the gallery I only noticed the side that goes with the advanced rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but there are scans of all the cards in the gallery, as well as blanks. You probably could lower the quality of the scan on your printer or, chances are, there are some lower quality scans already there.
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Okay, I apologize for asking a question not pertaining to the rules, but I'd rather not start a new thread over this.

Can anybody that plays Warhammer 40K give me a rough measurement on the size of a backpack banner piece like the one pictured below?

~SoA
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:54 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I mean the side of the card that has move, range, attack, defense, and does not have the special powers. In the gallery I only noticed the side that goes with the advanced rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post

Try Battleplan. Here is Abomination's basic card, taken from there, as an example:

You just have to click on the basic card image at the top.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Okay, I apologize for asking a question not pertaining to the rules, but I'd rather not start a new thread over this.

Can anybody that plays Warhammer 40K give me a rough measurement on the size of a backpack banner piece like the one pictured below?

~SoA
I don't play warhammer, so you may choose not to take this answer, but;

I would assume approx. 1.85 inches diagonally, looking at pictures of marines, and assuming also how this would fit on one. I could be WAY off though. If you play warhammer, then wheres your measuring tape?

EDIT: Personally, I would ask the Warhammer 40k community.

Last edited by Bothi; June 25th, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:33 PM

Claypeace has disabled reputation

Since this is the place to ask all questions.. I've been searching and trying to find a height comparison chart or similar for Heroscape figures Vs other miniatures like Star Wars. Is there one? Or, are there certain miniatures that are the closest in size to Heroscape pieces that are still fairly easy and inexpensive to get? I'm amazed at all the work you guys have done on this site.
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypeace View Post
Since this is the place to ask all questions.. I've been searching and trying to find a height comparison chart or similar for Heroscape figures Vs other miniatures like Star Wars. Is there one? Or, are there certain miniatures that are the closest in size to Heroscape pieces that are still fairly easy and inexpensive to get? I'm amazed at all the work you guys have done on this site.
I've never been able to find one, although I wish I could. There was a certain generation of D&D minis (and maybe SW minis) that is too small for Heroscape, but a lot of SW and D&D minis are great. Check out the C3V's M-43 Resistance Fighters for an example of some Star Wars minis that go great alongside Heroscape figures.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 25th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All the "Clix" figures are perfectly sized, too.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:06 PM

Claypeace has disabled reputation

Ok, thanks for the feedback!
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:31 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypeace View Post
This thread is pretty helpful for scale comparisons.
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:26 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I forget if this has been brought up before or not but anyways:

Are you able to place OMs on dead figures?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's