Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 10th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Kid Flash (Wally West)

The Book of Kid Flash

C3G DC WAVE 15
REMEMBER THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Kid Flash.
Its model number and name are #101 / Wally West.

Character Bio - "Wally West is [...] the nephew of the existing Flash character's girlfriend and later wife, Iris West. During a visit to the Central City police laboratory where Barry Allen worked, the freak accident that gave Allen his powers repeated itself, bathing West in electrically-charged chemicals. Now possessing the same powers as the Flash, West donned a smaller sized copy of Barry Allen's Flash outfit and became the young crimefighter Kid Flash [...] In addition to his appearances within the Flash title, the character was used as a member of the newly created Teen Titans." (wikipedia.org 2011)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 8th, 2022 at 12:45 AM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 03:41 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Kid Flash (Wally West)

NAME = KID FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = WALLY WEST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 110

SUPERSPEED
Kid Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Kid Flash, if he did not use his Slipstreaming special power this round, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

SLIPSTREAMING
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control that is adjacent to Kid Flash and immediately after moving that Unique Hero, you may move Kid Flash up to the same number of spaces the Unique Hero moved. Kid Flash must end his movement on a space the Unique Hero moved onto this turn.

SPEED DODGE 2
When Kid Flash defends against an attack, and you roll at least one blank, Kid Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 2 spaces.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Viegon; January 25th, 2016 at 06:57 PM. Reason: update to Superspeed
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kid Flash (Wally West) - Design Phase

Solid design. Nothing to add now.
Old December 10th, 2011, 04:20 AM

Cool. Thanks.

Old December 10th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

CURRENT
Quote:
SLIPSTREAMING
If you reveal an Order Marker on a figure you control that is adjacent to Kid Flash, immediately after moving that figure, you may move Kid Flash up to 4 spaces, or up to 6 spaces if the figure you moved has the Superspeed special power.
EDITED
Quote:
SLIPSTREAMING
If you reveal an Order Marker on a figure you control that is adjacent to Kid Flash, immediately aAfter moving that a figure you control that was adjacent to Kid Flash before it moved, you may move Kid Flash up to 4 spaces, or up to 6 spaces if the figure you moved has the Superspeed special power.
  1. Order Markers are not revealed on figures
  2. This is ultimately clearer in terms of how it will work with squads.
EDITED
Quote:
SLIPSTREAMING
After moving a figure you control that was adjacent to Kid Flash before it moved, you may move Kid Flash up to 4 spaces, or up to 6 spaces if the figure you moved has the Superspeed special power.
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:18 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What Griff said is correct, however I'm not sure if I like the potential for him to move twice (or more) in a turn that isn't his. Once is cool but I don't know about the extra. With a move of 13 he doesn't need that much more of a boost. In short I think the revealing an OM on the figures card needs to be in there.

Alternatively you could have it work the other way where he is creating the slip-stream & another figure gets sucked along.

Cool design though Bats

Cheers
Old December 10th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The other Superspeed special powers require the figure not to use its SA in order to get the extra 4 move. Since Kid Flash doesn't have a SA to not use, it really isn't the same power.

Also I agree with A3n - when I first read the power title, I thought Slipstreaming was going to pull another figure along with Kid Flash, not the other way around.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool design.
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
What Griff said is correct, however I'm not sure if I like the potential for him to move twice (or more) in a turn that isn't his. Once is cool but I don't know about the extra. With a move of 13 he doesn't need that much more of a boost. In short I think the revealing an OM on the figures card needs to be in there.
Hmm, yeah, the OM was there to keep it to one move per OM. I'll have to think about if there's a way to word it to keep that restriction in place or think about if there's a different way to word it.
If we can't get that to work, I could always lower the bonus move to like 2 or 3 spaces and let it work with multiple figures. I welcome thoughts on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Alternatively you could have it work the other way where he is creating the slip-stream & another figure gets sucked along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Also I agree with A3n - when I first read the power title, I thought Slipstreaming was going to pull another figure along with Kid Flash, not the other way around.
In terms of him getting sucked along as opposed to another figure, is the title what's tripping you guys up here? The theme of him being the tag along rather than others tagging along with him is definitely something I want to keep in play. My alternate title was "Speed Drafting" but I didn't like how that sounded. I'm open to other title suggestions if you think a title change here would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The other Superspeed special powers require the figure not to use its SA in order to get the extra 4 move. Since Kid Flash doesn't have a SA to not use, it really isn't the same power.
Yeah, that was a quandary. I guess there are three ways to go here ...

1) Treat it like one of those Counter Strike grey areas where a slight wording change is "OK" with it still being the same power.
2) Do something else to get essentially that wording in (no normal attack?)
3) Put a special attack on him (not particularly in favor of this one, because then it's really hard to keep his design different from Barry Allen's).

In a pitch, I suppose I could boost his defense to like 6 and drop Speed Dodge and get in a simple special attack (any ideas?). I couldn't think of any original feeling special attacks for him, which is one reason I went with Slipstreaming instead. Also, I wanted to keep his cost down.

Superspeed is, though, non-negotiable. He has to have it.

Old December 10th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I support going with option 1 there.
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Not sure about the Superspeed thing, but for Slipstreaming I'd just go with Unique Hero instead of figures and not have it activate on squads at all. He's a sidekick and so should work more closely with heroes.
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I agree that he shouldn't be moving several times on someone else's turn.

I think 1 is a fine option for Superspeed as others might come up and not have a special attack either, so rather than changing the power and name, keep it as is.

Looks like a nice design for the young speedster.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library