Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Aaron Cash - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Nice start Scapey.

I can go either way with Guard or Lawman. I like Guard best for him, but I like the synergy's provided by Lawman.

I also think 3 powers is too much for him, but I like Security Tactics over Action Reflexes, it's more interesting & gives more reason to draft.

I think that he might also only warrant 3 life.
3 life was taken into account, but he survived getting his hand bitten off by Killer Croc, so I figured the Human standard of 4 was appropriate. I plan to host a vote on Lawman or Guard, but I'd like to hear what the other Heroes have to say before that happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The Books Of . . . Index? Isn't that viewable by the public?
The Inner Sanctum Index!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't know this guy at all.

I would probably prefer lawman over guard just for synergy and more draftability.

Unlike A3n, I could see his life stay at 4 but his defense go down to 3. This would allow for Protect and Serve to be more useful with the extra life, but also make him more vulnerable and give the opponent a nice low defense to chose to attack instead of another figure they may want to attack. So then he'd in essence still be doing his job by protecting others by being more targetable himself.

I could go with Quozl's Security Tactics as his only other power. One think to keep in mind would be 4 attack and any boosts from others that may allow for a couple OMs to be removed. Figures like Speedy Roy can only remove 1 random OM from his special attack of only 3. Though you don't sacrifice wounds or have to declare it ahead of time either.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He meant the Inner Sanctum Discussions and Index Cave. He just doesn't know the names of things yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Definitely two powers, here. I like Protect and Serve, and the reflexes. They go well together. Cash get run forward to help out engaged allies, pretty cool.

Don't know the character a ton, but not seeing 4/4 stats. That's more powerful than the Robins and Catgirl, and on par with Rorschach and Nite Owl. Not sure he's as beefy.
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:17 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if he's just a prison guard, 3/3 is fine.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:30 AM

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:34 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Okay, everyone has chimed in. Let's take a formal vote on the 2 concerns.

Protect and Serve is staying. One of the other two powers is getting booted. Here they are for reference:

ACTION REFLEXES
When moving normally, Aaron Cash never takes leaving engagement attacks and may move one additional space as long as he ends his movement engaged.

SECURITY TACTICS (Quozl's version)
When Aaron Cash attacks an opponent's small or medium Unique Hero, before rolling attack dice, you may declare you want to remove Order Markers instead of inflicting wounds. If you do, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card for each wound you would inflict with Aaron Cash's normal attack.

He'll be getting the boot to 3/3 stats, but I really like Hahma's reasoning behind his Life, so I'd like to keep that at 4. The only other thing is the class dispute.

A) Protect and Serve, Security Tactics, and Guard.

B) Protect and Serve, Security Tactics, and Lawman.

C)
Protect and Serve, Action Reflexes, and Guard.

D) Protect and Serve, Action Reflexes, and Lawman.

I'm going to go with B personally.

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:54 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

E) Protect and Serve, Security Tactics (Modified Scapemage original - below), and Guard

Quote:
SECURITY TACTICS
If Aaron Cash is attacked by an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 12 or less, roll defense dice normally.
• 13-16, ignore this attack.
• 17-20, ignore this attack and you may immediately remove one Order Marker from the attacking figure's Army Card.
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Also young Padawan, a breathing period there is after an initial design is posted before we make changes. Much too soon for changes, it is.

Breathe in, breathe out.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Also young Padawan, a breathing period there is after an initial design is posted before we make changes. Much too soon for changes, it is.

Breathe in, breathe out.
I can't edit the OP for another 36 hours. That doesn't mean we can't discuss changes.

Old January 27th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Breathe in, breathe out.
I can't edit the OP for another 36 hours. That doesn't mean we can't discuss changes.
Agreed, but surely you must realize that the initial hazing period lasts longer than that.

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SirGalahad again.
Good stuff Sir G.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library