Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 30th, 2014, 02:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Galvard Viking Warriors. I'm pretty proud of this card. The guy on the bottom left had his missing parts added back in using GIMP. I used Clone, Heal, Blur, and Burn to reconstruct his scabbard (knife holder thingy), elbow, side, and shield.

I did edit the wording on Charging Strike slightly, moving the once per move restriction from the end to the beginning to save space.
Old October 30th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's a nice custom! I really hope there are plenty of figures out there for them.

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 30th, 2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Wrong punctuation!
Old October 30th, 2014, 03:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here are the figures as far as I can tell. They're unpainted, and the image is from this blog.
Old October 30th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Here are the figures as far as I can tell. They're unpainted, and the image is from this blog.
Boo....
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:25 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Boo....
Sorry. They were the best ones I could find. If someone would like to look for some viking with better availability I'd be happy to have an alternate card.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old November 25th, 2014, 07:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Cana anyone help with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I'm gonna try to make a High-Res template for both ROTV and SOTM style cards, but I am having trouble finding higher resolution (300dpi =~ 1500x1400) card blanks for these, other than Aquila, although I remember someone posting it recently I can't remember where or find it in a search. I could just stretch/resize the current backs, but that would defeat the purpose of having high-res printable cards using MSE.
Old December 13th, 2014, 11:34 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Could someone please create a card for this custom?

SAVARR TALONSONG

Figure: Pathfinder Battles, Lost Coast, Shoanti Gladiator (Rare)

General: EINAR
Planet: Earth

Species: Human
Unique Hero
Class: Gladiator
Personality: Wild
Medium 5

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
115 points

GREAT MAUL
After making a normal attack, before defense dice are rolled, you may re-roll one attack die that did not show a skull.

TACTICAL ESCAPE
If another figure you control that follows Einar leaves engagement with an opponent's figure that is also engaged with Savarr Talonsong, that figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; January 15th, 2015 at 04:30 PM.
Old December 14th, 2014, 08:38 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love too! I'll grab it sometime this week!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 15th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I can do the job this afternoon probably. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; December 15th, 2014 at 05:46 AM. Reason: reading again, I'm not sure if I understoos right William's post... :x
Old December 17th, 2014, 04:21 PM

Hi MCC,
Could you please work on a card for this figure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
RAEZA
Figure: Pathfinder Battles, Lost Coast, Large Bronze Dragon

General: Ullar
Planet: Feylund

Species: Dragon
Unique Hero
Class: Protector
Personality: Ferocious
Large 10

Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
140 points

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Raeza attacks, she may attack one additional time.

RAMPAGE
Add 1 to Raeza’s Attack and Defense value for each wound marker on her Army Card (up to a maximum of +3).

FLYING
When counting spaces for Raeza’s movement, ignore elevations. Raeza may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Raeza starts to fly, if she is engaged she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:47 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

@obfuscatedhippo :

I'm not sure if someone already made the army cards... so here is the one for Savarr. Sorry for the delay !
(link, to download)

... and Raeza. For this one, the hitzone version of your photo was... weird. Thus I used the one from AU's custom.
Also as his photo was nice too, I made versions with both photos... now you just have to chose. ^^

RotV style (AU's photo) :
(link, to download)
Spoiler Alert!

or HQ - Dongeon style (AU's photo) :
(link, to download)
Spoiler Alert!

or HQ Dongeon style (your photo) :
(link, to download)
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; December 23rd, 2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: added mention.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
@obfuscatedhippo :

I'm not sure if someone already made the army cards... so here is the one for Savarr. Sorry for the delay !

... and Raeza. For this one, the hitzone version of your photo was... weird. Thus I used the one from AU's custom.
Also as his photo was nice too, I made versions with both photos... now you just have to chose. ^^
Wow, thank you - they look great!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards