Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 23rd, 2015, 11:24 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

Well, we'll see then ^_^
Old January 24th, 2015, 07:14 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do you really have 3D models of ALL heroscape figures ?

Thats would be just totally awesome !! If I want them ? Of course ! For the 3DSmax format, we'll find a way ! I use blender because it is free and I don't have 3DSmax, but we'll find a way !

You're the savior !
Old January 24th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Can you export them to .obj files?

Old January 28th, 2015, 05:23 AM

There was a misunderstanding. Zzzzzz only has the 3D models that are included in VirtualScape. It is already super great, and we already use them
Old January 28th, 2015, 11:42 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
There was a misunderstanding. Zzzzzz only has the 3D models that are included in VirtualScape. It is already super great, and we already use them
Too bad. That had me pretty stoked!

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old January 29th, 2015, 06:45 AM

same here

I should put out a new version for test soon. Perhaps tomorrow.
Old January 30th, 2015, 10:47 AM

Ok, new version is out for private testing !

New features include :

- saving and restoring games
- players that were disconnected can now come back in the game
- multiplayer up to 4 players
- ability to observe a game without playing
- Client installer to provide a more usual installation experience
- early phase of differents type of games (heroscape, hexagonal chees, and so on)
Old January 30th, 2015, 11:17 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Great, do you have a link for the download of the new private testing version?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 30th, 2015, 11:38 AM

Look in the private forum, my last post, @Kinseth , you'll find the link
Old February 2nd, 2015, 11:06 AM

I'm a developper, so I can code something like HexScape, but if there is something I'm not, it is an artist.

Is there someone out there that would be willing to make an icon file for HexScape ? I was thinking the icon should contains the "H" and the "S" of HexScape, but if you have better ideas, I'm all ears.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 11:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Lyrgard

How can I try this out? Are the links in the OP current? Or do I need access somewhere else to download the right stuff?
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:29 PM

@superfrog

The link in the OP are not up-to-date. I just edited them out for the time being. The previous client version is not compatible with the new server version.

The next version of HexScape is currently under private review, before being opened to the public. I you wish to become a beta tester and help me out by testing it, or just want to discuss it, feel free to shoot me a pm.

I'm also looking for someone to test the next version on Linux and/or MacOs, as it should also work on them !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software