Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 13th, 2013, 12:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Slums of Rio Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Are you guys opposed to using poster tacky to just place the ladder directly onto the side of a warehouse ruin? I've done that many times in my own casual games and it works great. Plus if C3G is going to move into the foam core buildings department, placing ladders onto the sides of buildings via poster tacky will become the norm anyway.
At this point yes we are against it. We still haven't decided on the foam buildings yet & the ladders on the side would be a different discussion.
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'll start looking at ways to tweak the map so that figures can move onto the warehouse ruin then. It's been a while since I made the map so I'm not sure if I have left over castle ruin wall sections or not. Might need to move one up from somewhere else. I know I have extra ones I was just using as support columns.
Old January 13th, 2013, 11:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What is the best way to post proposed changes to the map? Do I have to create a new set of finalized build directions every time I move 1 tile?
Old January 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whatever's easiest for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:16 PM
C3G Landlord

I tried doing an easy fix by just placing the castle wall with a ladder next to the warehouse ruin as is, but I just wasn't too thrilled with the results. So after spending some time tinkering around with the design in the virtual scape file, this is what I came up with.

I ended up moving the glyphs around just a bit, the biggest move would be the 2 glyphs that were inside the top buildings being moved lower down the map. I also put 4 start zone spots of each color (red & blue) at the top, each side now has a full 24 hex start zone for better general casual play map use. Instead of relying on just the glyphs to pull figures up the map hill, some figures will just start at the top already which should help spread out the action. It gives it more of a 'Banner is surrounded with SHIELD moving in from all sides' feel now. I then increased the orange start zone by 2 hexes such that the player playing team Banner would have a little more freedom of choice in how he starts the game. The orange start zone is now equally far away from each glyph (via flying) to keep the race fair. The Glyphs are also equally far away from the red & blue start zones (via flying). With the way the warehouse ruins are now set up, breaking down the wall is much more useful too. It would create a new path through from the top to middle sections of the map, which currently only has 1 path between on each edge and the center stair case.

I can create a new set of build directions if you want to make the proposed changes to the map you have set up quozl. I just wanted to hold off on taking that step in case anyone had some further changes to suggest (ruin or glyph placement?). I moved around the base set wall ruins and glyphs several different times before finally settling on their current locations.
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:36 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

please post the hsc file to look at.
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That looks awesome!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:35 PM
C3G Landlord

I uploaded the virtual scape file to mediafire. This is my first time trying to share the file this way so let me know if you can make use of it or not.

Slums of Rio - Take 2
Old January 16th, 2013, 12:25 AM

I am concerned that the "alley ways" wouldn't be playable & therefore create dead space.

It's too many sets for me to play around with but surely there's a way to hollow out the hill to reduce the sets.
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They're not dead space. They're a great way to rush the startzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
They're not dead space. They're a great way to rush the startzone.
I was meaning if you couldn't get your hand in to move the figures through it, it's unusable & therefore dead space.
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:34 AM
C3G Landlord

No doubt that some peoples hands and fingers are larger than others and so some may have more difficulty maneuvering figures through tight spaces. For those situations might I suggest the use of a pencil or other similar item to gently push the figures base from one hex to the next.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library