Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 10th, 2015, 05:27 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Awesome thanks

Next question:

When using Kurrok and using summon elemental at the begining of a turn. Can you use the element that was just summoned on the same turn?

Thanks
Old February 10th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo204 View Post
Awesome thanks

Next question:

When using Kurrok and using summon elemental at the begining of a turn. Can you use the element that was just summoned on the same turn?

Thanks
Nope. Summon Elemental is after moving and before attacking with Kurrok. Master of the Elements replaces Kurrok's turn with turns for up to 3 Elementals. The two powers cannot happen on the same turn.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 13th, 2015, 02:01 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

In the Book of the Fortress Door, it says that height advantage and extreme height advantage apply against the door. Would I be correct in thinking that the door would also benefit from height advantage against an attacker on a lower level?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 13th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
In the Book of the Fortress Door, it says that height advantage and extreme height advantage apply against the door. Would I be correct in thinking that the door would also benefit from height advantage against an attacker on a lower level?
Yes.

Old February 13th, 2015, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Yes.
Thanks!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 13th, 2015, 08:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Because the door needs more defense
Old February 13th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have a Fortress Door confession along those lines. I have never successfully destroyed the door without out-ranging the castle defenders. My only success storming the castle has been with figures that could bypass the door. I took Jotun once with the intent of smashing the door. Turns out he really stinks against Omnicron Snipers with height. (Actually, it turns out most heroes stink against Omnicron Snipers on height.)

~Aldin, lamenting the failure of the guy who IS the brute squad

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 13th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've found some success against doors with Roman Archers (ranged SA) and Hydras. Of course, as always, the attacking army needs to severely outnumber the defending forces in order to afford all the extra Archers/Hydras you'll need.

Or Tul-Bak-Ra could Teleport onto the door space...

~TAF, non-relatingly

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 14th, 2015, 03:46 PM

teasedbyeldgrim is surprisingly tart

In the original packaging did each hero come with wound markers equal to its Life minus 1? Would a 5 Life hero have been purchased with 4 wound markers?
Old February 14th, 2015, 03:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nope. Wound Markers only came in the Master Sets.
Old February 16th, 2015, 11:59 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

If one of your common squad is engaged and you have multiples of the common squad. Is the one that is engaged forced to attack or can you choose to move another and attack with a non engaged figure.

Thanks
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You do not have to activate an engaged squaddie.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's