Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 24th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Nobody knows what's in an order marker Nobody knows what's in an order marker
Beautiful Asian Themed Buildings Kickstarter

Good afternoon,

Poked around Kickstarter during lunch and found this amazing beauty (my apologies if this has already been posted somewhere; cursory forum search yielded nothing):

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...or-28mm-gamers

Laser cut prepainted modular buildings; you can even remove the roof and look inside!

The pledge goals aren't really anything to post about, and the inside have a square layout (when will people learn hexes are the way to go!), but my, what a beaut. Prices are cringeworthy though; if I'm reading it correctly, the pagoda is $175...

They had a medieval themed kickstarter back in November of last year which is equally beautiful. Right now, their facilities seem to be geared towards fulfilling Kickstarter goals first, so I don't know what the medieval stuff is priced at.

Still, quite exquisite.

Trade Thread!
Battle Reports!
Exclamation Points!!!
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Beautiful Asian Themed Buildings Kickstarter

Man those are beautiful pieces of work. I'd love to have a whole village, I just don't know where I would put it. Think I might have to make a smaller pledge and get at least one of the buildings. The Ronin's House for $25 might be where I'm at. Also considering the wall w/Tori pack at $15.

*edit* Watching the video now and the Swordsmith's house it looking pretty nice at $25 too. They are also talking about Western and Pirate themed sets in the future so keep an eye on this company if Asian stuff is not your thing.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 24th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

They look really good. I hope they get to modern buildings.
Old April 27th, 2013, 12:04 AM

Nobody knows what's in an order marker Nobody knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, they're gorgeous creations. But that price point is killer.

I'm eager to see what the pirate and western buildings would look like. I'd imagine pirates of the Caribbean, and pretty much a modification of their medieval stuff for the western buildings.

Skyscrapers/modern buildings would be great, but they might look a bit odd when made of wood. That and who needs them with Grishnakh's stuff.

---

I remember poking through the forums and finding another thread/kickstarter with a similar concept.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39789

Impressive laser cut terrain there too. I wonder how much it costs to purchase and operate one. Hm!

Trade Thread!
Battle Reports!
Exclamation Points!!!
Old April 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These look really sweet, I Cant spend another nickle on kickstarter for at least a few months. I'm on probation right now....

They really look well done and I would love to see how to work them into HS other than just simple LOS blockers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles