Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 20th, 2013, 08:12 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Greater Earth Elemental?

Link.
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:08 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Would this be a good idea?

It is an Half-Illithid Lizardfolk from D&D. I can see it being able to work with both Lizardfolk and Mind Flayers

And perhaps this a Myconid Guard for either a contrust or some Mushroom people?
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've thought of this guy before but his availability is bad.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:31 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
How about a 5 point filler?
That would be nice .
Old April 21st, 2013, 08:42 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

The dungeon of dread DnD starter set. The dragon looks like it would fit a peanut. And the other figures look great. It could work like the other 1 purchase hero packs I assume you guys are planning. (the mage knight one, The already rleased pathfinder one, the jonah hex one I would guess would be released together) They sell at about $13. so it's less than $3/figure. It looks like there is pretty good availability too.
Old April 21st, 2013, 08:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post

The dungeon of dread DnD starter set. The dragon looks like it would fit a peanut. And the other figures look great. It could work like the other 1 purchase hero packs I assume you guys are planning. (the mage knight one, The already rleased pathfinder one, the jonah hex one I would guess would be released together) They sell at about $13. so it's less than $3/figure. It looks like there is pretty good availability too.
Thanks for the suggestion. We've tossed some ideas around, but none of them have "stuck" so far.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Thanks for the suggestion. We've tossed some ideas around, but none of them have "stuck" so far.
I thought I shared that some time ago? Perhaps I forgot to or something...

But anyway, I am still working on a Viper Warlord figure for the lady Viper there. Stay tuned! (Once I work out the kinks!)
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Man, the dragon, snake, and dwarf are certainly crying out for some 'scapification... and I'm sure you guys can come up with something for the other two.

(And the set even comes with a 20-sided die! Maybe give them all powers using the d20 for a "theme?")
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:44 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Man, the dragon, snake, and dwarf are certainly crying out for some 'scapification... and I'm sure you guys can come up with something for the other two.

(And the set even comes with a 20-sided die! Maybe give them all powers using the d20 for a "theme?")
Yea I forgot to mention that. And even the other two, the humans, are usable. Especially considering how great the other ones are something could probably be worked out to get the set used, if you guys decide to use this set of course. (I'm ordering one anyways because I really love the look of the figures)
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

Yea I forgot to mention that. And even the other two, the humans, are usable. Especially considering how great the other ones are something could probably be worked out to get the set used, if you guys decide to use this set of course. (I'm ordering one anyways because I really love the look of the figures)
Oh, they are awesome. Though sadly the Viper is short; shorter than the rest of her Viper counterparts. Hence why I thought it would be good for her to me a lady.
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

I thought I shared that some time ago? Perhaps I forgot to or something...

But anyway, I am still working on a Viper Warlord figure for the lady Viper there. Stay tuned! (Once I work out the kinks!)
Yes, I think you suggested them. I know someone did. It was a while back though.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:10 AM

meanpie is surprisingly tart

How about these three D&D wood elfs? Availability looks ok. I could see them as a squad.

Heroscape 4 Life

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs