Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 13th, 2019, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prowl

Ms. Marvel/Cap/Bucky/Prowl@250 would get you up to 900, so maybe Dazzler for the last 100 points and try stacking the two defense lowering powers when he attacks?

We debated the merits of a pursuit kind of power vs. a strategist power after the two weapon powers, ended up going with the strategist angle here as the cop car mode is more of just a generic disguise than actual character theme outside of him serving in law enforcement before the civil war broke out. He doesn't routinely chase anyone in the comics (Marvel or IDW) or cartoons.
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d probably go with anyone who can cause some damage or have an effect. Dazzler sounds solid cause she could allow Ms. M to follow up on her razzle dazzle with an attack. Leatherface could be a fun one too, doubling down on the initiative advantage while doling out some cheap hits.
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Ms. Marvel/Cap/Bucky/Prowl@250 would get you up to 900, so maybe Dazzler for the last 100 points and try stacking the two defense lowering powers when he attacks?

We debated the merits of a pursuit kind of power vs. a strategist power after the two weapon powers, ended up going with the strategist angle here as the cop car mode is more of just a generic disguise than actual character theme outside of him serving in law enforcement before the civil war broke out. He doesn't routinely chase anyone in the comics (Marvel or IDW) or cartoons.
Fwiw, 8 Move (which I support thematically) probably moves you up to about 270 starting cost.

Only thing I question in the SP is Calculating as a personality. It might be OK, since he's a robot, but that personality usually scans as "evil schemer," IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 06:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Only thing I question in the SP is Calculating as a personality. It might be OK, since he's a robot, but that personality usually scans as "evil schemer," IMO.
IDW Prowl is an evil schemer.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah OK. I thought this was a good guy.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

From what I've gleaned from the conversation surrounding him, he sounds like he's basically a nasty piece of work who happens to be on the right side of the war?
Not how he was in the cartoons, of course. I'm not sure he even had a personality.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ah OK. I thought this was a good guy.
He is an Autobot, so he’s working for the ‘good’ team. But Autobot=Pure Good, Decepticon= Pure Bad isn’t a thing even in the cartoons. A lot of Autobots are kinda jerks etc. IDW Prowl has commited and covered up multiple war crimes. Marvel and Cartoon Prowls didn’t have a lot of screen time... but like the best Prowl gets to is ‘well meaning prick’. He’s like Cyclops in that way come to think of it.

My Etsy Store
Old August 13th, 2019, 07:49 PM

Gotcha.

Old August 13th, 2019, 07:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Here's a good comic page summing up later day IDW 2005 Prowl (his characterization on how honest he was about his colossal assholeness to himself varied between writers):

My Etsy Store
Old August 13th, 2019, 08:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm okay if the points trend up some, I was initially shooting for anywhere in the 250-280 range. A significant chunk higher than Bee (50+ points), but even more significantly lower than Prime (100+ points). If he's closer than 50/100 to Bee/Prime then I'd want to make adjustments.
Old August 13th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Man, I need to dig into that Transformers Humble Bundle I got...

With zero context for the character, I think he looks fine. I kind of feel like Acid Pellet Rifle should be a special attack? And I think Calculated Moves needs a better name... it feels VERY specific with the classes being called out and should really have a specific name to match. Does he have a specific role in his team? Would something like "AUTOBOT VANGUARD" work?
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Alternate name I had was Autobot Strategist, not married to either name. Thought the more generic one would allow for it to be re-used on another figure (maybe someone from GI Joe?), once you toss Autobot into the name it's a one card use power. Don't know if that matters to anyone. Making his rifle a SA works in opposition to Prime boosting the normal attacks or allies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library