Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 26th, 2011, 12:03 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sub-Mariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Good answer SG. Clearly it is best when this happens to shift the attention towards the messups of the official game. Nice.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:33 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Namor seems to be a good combo with the SHIELD Agents. Squads in general are good for activating his Water Avenger, and if you're playing with knockback he can push figures off height with his big attack of 8 and the agents can follow with a Kill Box. In my game Namor hit Magneto for a wound and three knockback, and the agents finished him off with a KB.

Plus, when the agents can't get a KB, he's good for cracking high defense figures.
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, maybe I'm late to the party here, but I was looking into Namor (I was hoping he'd have a power called "Imperious Rex," but I realized that his Personality/Class MEANS Imperious Rex, so, that was really cool, props for that even if you didn't notice) and... NAMOR IS ROMAN BACKWARDS.

I mean, does that blow anyone else's mind? 'cause I've been familiar with Namor for a long time now, but NEVER noticed.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's some cool Namor trivia there. I'm sure that was intentional by his creator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:03 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's some cool Namor trivia there. I'm sure that was intentional by his creator.
yeah, of course it was
Old February 28th, 2011, 12:08 AM

Peabody is surprisingly tart

Just to clarify: If he chooses not to fly he still has to end his turn when he moves onto a water space?
That seems odd.

But other than that, looks great!
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:46 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Your right Peabody. I thought he had a Slither line in one of his powers but after checking I didn't see one. I'm not sure if it was an over sight or not, but he is defently a figure I would think would have some form of Slither.
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Namor Flies with those little wings on his feet. No one could explain growing up why he had those wings or where they came from, but his abnormal Atlantean powers seemed to be attached to them, because a couple of times he lost those wings, he also lost his powers except for his ability to survive under water (which was a natural part of his Atlantean DNA). So his super swimming is attached in some unexplainable way to those ankle wings (flight - which is much much better than slither in heroscape, and also what he uses 90% of the time in the comics).
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:17 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That makes since Griff, thanks for clarifying. I agree that noemally a figure with Flying wouldn't need Slither but I was just curioous. About the only time I can think of for a flyer to walk is to get a road bonus, but normally I end up flying anyways because I don't keep them on the road.
Old February 28th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Water Elementals don't have a Slither power.
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:08 AM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Water Elementals don't have a Slither power.
I'll take your word for it Tickle, I don't play much classic scape nymore so I haven't kept up with the powers on cards since D1, and even then I don't know most of those cards.
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sometimes as a designer you have to ask not "what is everything this guy can possible do" but "what would he do in the game that would best fit his character."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library