Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker
Life Sized Heroscape Anyone?

Came across these life sized cement Dzu-Teh on vacation this summer.

They were at one of those lawn ornament businesses that you see scattered across rural America. We found these looking for cars to crush on I-29 just North of Elk Point, South Dakota, which is about 20 miles north of Sioux City, IA. We HAD to stop and take pictures.

. . . What a bad time to blank!

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:09 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Life Sized Heroscape Anyone?

Forget LARP-ing! LAHS-ing, anyone?

But seriously, that's pretty cool. My only issue is that there isn't a full two squads.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Paint them brown and they're Quasatchs.
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobofdeath's Dad View Post
Came across these life sized cement Dzu-Teh on vacation this summer.

They were at one of those lawn ornament businesses that you see scattered across rural America. We found these looking for cars to crush on I-29 just North of Elk Point, South Dakota, which is about 20 miles north of Sioux City, IA. We HAD to stop and take pictures.
That's just down the road from my house, but I never made the connection!

(Probably for the best. My wife would be really upset if I brought home a few squads of these.)

Last edited by fomox; October 7th, 2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Well, down the road ten miles, but we drive by those gorillas all the time.
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:51 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

South Dakota, huh? I bet those Dzu-Teh would look awesome covered in snow.
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:08 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

How about these guys?
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Life sized Wolfen from Wave 14 !

Old October 10th, 2011, 03:12 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

They're peacenik gorillanators- See? they've laid down their weapons of violence and they're waving!

Except for the one who's strangling Mr. Bob. He's a slow learner.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

This was fun to see at Gencon:
Old October 11th, 2011, 07:10 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bottom pic: Those people are *way* too close together. One good swipe of that Troll's hand and he'll knock down 4 of them. Starting with that one in the light green near his right hand. SMASH.

Back to lvl 1 for them....
Old October 11th, 2011, 07:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Wow! I didn't see those Trolls at GENCON, but they did have a giant BEHOLDER in the WOTC room, where they were setting up for a Conquest of Nerath tournament. Having bought the game, I was hanging around asking questions with a guy who had played it already!

I love Dzu-Teh! Now that my erupting volcano rules worked (see The Lost Altar thread, in Customs: Maps and Scenarios) I'll be working on Glacier Mountains that send out tentacles of snow and ice on the board, and I see Dzu Teh in that game for sure, maybe along with Giant Ice Elementals and Ice Trolls, etc....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion