Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 5th, 2014, 06:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Drax

I've never seen the modern green Drax that this card represents fly in a comic I've read with him in it. The first version of Drax had a cape and I believe flew.
Old September 5th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, the modern version this card represents is like the one in the movie - who didn't fly either.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2014, 07:10 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've never seen the modern green Drax that this card represents fly in a comic I've read with him in it. The first version of Drax had a cape and I believe flew.
The first version of Drax and this version of Drax was the same person tho right? They both are Arthur Douglas right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep, the modern version this card represents is like the one in the movie - who didn't fly either.
I understand I was just trying to get informed. Was it in the early 00's when they revamped him that Marvel decided to not make him fly?

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 5th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old September 5th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It was in the mid 00s, before the Annihilation event.
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

You probably know the answer to this, but I'm in the middle of a game where it matters. When Drax moves "up to three spaces" during Relentless Advance, is that up to three physical board spaces, or three 'movement points?' My situation is that he's moving on a road up a level to the middle of a bridge, where he'd need more than three 'movement points' to move three physical spaces. If he can take them, he will engage an enemy figure, and be able to attack her (Nebula)! So I'd like to be able to let him do it.

Enquiring minds want to know, and must now perforce pause the game...
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've always played these extra movement powers as 3 movement points.
Old January 6th, 2015, 05:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I believe it is as you term it "movement points". As per the official rules when changing elevation the sides of the tiles are counted as a space, which is what the card says to move "spaces". Sorry you don't reach her this turn.
Old January 6th, 2015, 06:05 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the ruling. Since its a solitaire game, Nebula thanks you, and offers you a slice of her coming empire.
Old January 7th, 2015, 11:29 AM

Here's a second question on Relentless Advance. During it, can Drax pass through either friendly or enemy engaged figures?
Old January 7th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes to friendly unengaged. No to friendly engaged.
Yes to all enemies, engaged or otherwise, except his Nemesis.
He takes all leaving engagement attacks but could inflict a wound on the attacker.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 7th, 2015, 06:02 PM

Whew, thanks! Game resumes in five minutes...
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Drax (I)

So... I've never been big into Cosmic Marvel comics, but this guy costs more than Juggernaut?? Only knowing Drax from the films, I would have pegged him at an upper 200 (Along with Gamora who turned out higher than I would have expected).

He's really that much more powerful in comics?

The designs are cool, either way (Both I and II!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library