Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Sauron's Eyrie: C3G Map in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Didn't look at specific build requirements, but could you build this with a lava lexan map and only 2 sets of lava field from VW? If not, it might help me as I always feel that no competitive 1v1 map should have more than 2 of any set. I am just jumping in here and have just started looking at C3G maps, so take my opinion or leave it.

Do you guys have a build min/max requirement especially for you competitive maps? I could see an unlimited allotment for casual or scenario maps, but I would assume competitive maps have some build restrictions but didn't see any on the map discussion thread opening posts. I also know that me asking about lexan in this is contradictory to asking about build limits, but am just curious.
Sorry to let this go unanswered for so long. We try to limit the builds, except when we want something epic (see Savage Land).

As for this map, we reduced the lava set requirements. I will be working on this one a bit more in the near future. I've just been busy with other things, like C3V and Strategy Guides.

Old May 5th, 2011, 01:01 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Here is the latest build. It's a lot smaller, but it still has the lava lake and the fortress. I will build around it.

Old May 5th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am not familiar with the Sauron theme much, but this certainly looks really cool.

Is the inside of that castle going to be actually playable though? From the looks of it, it seems like it is too small of an opening in the top to play from there and there isn't a side opening to access the inside.
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:11 AM

I played the castle setup year's ago when the set first came out. I found it easy enough at the time, but for the most part I was just putting Taelord and a few Minions in there, as I recall. I'll build it when I get a chance and see how it goes.

Edit: Here, I opened the top a little.

Old May 5th, 2011, 07:02 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

On level 6 there is a 2 hex road piece just floating in the air as part of the entrance walk. You could probably put 2 ladder pieces underneath as supports.

On level 18 there is an extra ladder piece that isn't required.

After these fixes my only concern is the space for playing inside. So please take some photos of you playing in there once you build it.

Cheers
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It looks a bit more open now, so I am less worried about playing inside after those changes.
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:30 AM

Much updated!

Old June 21st, 2011, 08:37 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. This one I'd actually be able to build. With some lava substitute at the bottom.
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:59 AM

It's just one lava set now, which helps. It requires 1 Marvel, 1 RotV, 1 Lava, 1 Castle, and two Road sets.

You can use shadow and call it boiling tar, if that helps.

Edit: I made a minor change to the VS file by removing a ladder piece and fixing some of the ladders that weren't oriented properly.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; June 21st, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It looks nice but all I see is the old VS file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:18 PM

The VS file has been updated, as has the image.

Old June 28th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm really liking the looks of this!

A couple of things:

I think you want this to be a competitive map - do we require 24 starting spaces for that?

I'd really like the castle to be accessible from the front too for non-flying figures. Any chance of moving things slightly so they can storm the castle from the front too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library