Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 2nd, 2014, 08:16 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Quahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
No, he means hitting Quahon with LBSA.
Yes, that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Yeah, you should be able to target back to Quahon, since LOS is drawn from the previously targetted figure and not Quahon herself.
Thanks, that's what I would have guessed.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 10th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Ah. My amateur reading is that if Quahon is a "figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure" then yes, you could choose her to be the second target. I don't see how you could choose her as the first target (unless Krug can attack himself), but it seems to my (amateur and unofficial) mind that she could certainly be the second (or the third if you're crazy for some reason).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Yeah, you should be able to target back to Quahon, since LOS is drawn from the previously targetted figure and not Quahon herself.
I'm going to respectfuly (but not officially!) disagree on that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by official Heroscape FAQ
Can a figure target itself with a ranged attack?
No, a figure cannot target itself unless otherwise stated on the Army Card.
I think there can still be some room for disagreement--ISTR similar (official) powers spawning questions on whether the 2nd and 3rd figures are technically "targeted" or merely "chosen"--but I'm coming down on the side of Quahon targeting 3 figures, and therefore none can be her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 27th, 2015, 04:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey there's 4 of these in stock for $11.52 plus shipping at Amazon. They're often hard to come by, but at least there are a couple here for not too expensive.

EDIT: Also it's available here from a European site which has it "in stock" but I'm not sure how many. It let me add 99 to the cart, but I think that's a mistake.
Old February 28th, 2015, 01:31 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I've had my eyes on that for a bit. I was looking to wait until another object was in stock again to order both, guess Il have to move up my timetable now. :P
Old February 28th, 2015, 01:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

They ship from overseas and the time estimate is in the 3-6 week range... That's the downside.
Old March 21st, 2015, 12:56 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

In a 2v2 game at a Louisville Monthly Tourney my partner's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackled a full health or 1 hit Quahon (he had come a little too close to try and get more LSBA hits in). The very next turn our other opponent killed Quahon with 3 Stingers who drained on height. Despite the fact that the Stingers continued to rain down attacks from height on subsequent turns we lost by a very small margin of points because of how expensive Quahon was. We were also able to gang up on the Stingers since all the guy with Quahon had left were some spiders and Kira Jax.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 21st, 2015, 07:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
In a 2v2 game at a Louisville Monthly Tourney my partner's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackled a full health or 1 hit Quahon (he had come a little too close to try and get more LSBA hits in). The very next turn our other opponent killed Quahon with 3 Stingers who drained on height. Despite the fact that the Stingers continued to rain down attacks from height on subsequent turns we lost by a very small margin of points because of how expensive Quahon was. We were also able to gang up on the Stingers since all the guy with Quahon had left were some spiders and Kira Jax.
I may be reading into this wrong, but your opponents don't get any points for killing Quahon. When you Mindshackle her (or anyone) you instantly score those points because you've taken them out of your opponent's army.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 21st, 2015, 10:19 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I may be reading into this wrong, but your opponents don't get any points for killing Quahon. When you Mindshackle her (or anyone) you instantly score those points because you've taken them out of your opponent's army.
What I meant was that the other team lost a huge chunk of points when Quahon was Mindshackled. I was trying to show that Quahon's price balances her strength (as does her low defense too).

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old May 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

@Porkins can you update this pdf version of the card as well? Thanks!!
Old May 10th, 2016, 11:56 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Fixed.
Old June 15th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Struggling to deal with Quahon? Read my article in the Codex for some tips!
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:21 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Zap!

I had a phenomonal game with Quahon last night. It was a 2v2 on a hilly map with cavern walls that you couldn't move or shoot through. There were tons of hiding spots that Lightning Breath absolutely didn't care about. She (more or less) single handedly destroyed both opponent's figures. Getting lucky 3 and 4 skull breath attacks made a difference there, and being able to choose her targets was quite rewarding.

A couple of Zettian Guards were here most damgerous adversary, but with Height and Astrod, she chomped one into oblivion, leaving the other one stuck without his Zettian Targetting.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs